Seongjoong (fluff) ~Alluring~ pt.2

-3 years later-

"Hey Hwa, do you want anything from the kitchen while I'm in here?" Hongjoong asked his boyfriend, who was currently sitting on the couch in the living room, about to play a movie.

"Yeah, sure. I want something that's sweet, has sparkling eyes, red hair, and a big beautiful smile" he replied, cheekily grinning.

The other let out a short giggle. "I swear you're such a cornball" he said walking into the living room, sitting next to his boyfriend and curling up to him.

"Yeah but you love it though, right?" the other says while putting his arm over the younger's shoulders.

"Ehh, to some degree."

The taller then removed his arm from around the other and crossed his other arm with it. "Well that was just mean" he said, pouting a bit.

Hongjoong looked at his lover sweetly, leaning over in front of his face more. He pressed his lips gently against Seonghwa's, savoring the moment. Seonghwa lifted his lover's leg and placed it on the side of him so that Hongjoong was sitting on his lap. The shorter placed his hands at the side of the latter's neck to deepen the kiss more. The other encircled his arms around the male on top of him's waist, to bring him impossibly close. Suddenly, Hongjoong chuckled and decided to pull away.

"You're not getting any tonight buddy" he said while patting the other on his shoulder, smiling cheekily.

"Damn it Joong" Hwa said, smiling in defeat. "Tomorrow?" he tried.

"Since it's our three year anniversary tomorrow....." Hongjoong looked up and put his chin in between his thumb and index finger, stroking it slightly like he was thinking. ".....I'll think about it" he said quickly before he got up and ran for the bedroom.

Seonghwa laughed at the other's action. "You're such a tease Kim." He got up off the couch and went to get the remote to turn the tv off. He then went to the bedroom to go join his lover.

"Come on slow poke, I'm sleepy" the younger calls from the bed, holding his arms out, when he sees Seonghwa in the doorway.

Seonghwa laughs and joins his lover in the bed, putting the covers over the both of them. "Goodnight Joongie."

Hongjoong looks down to the bigger man he has wrapped in his arms. A smile spreads across his face as he says "Goodnight Hwa."

-The next morning-

Hongjoong woke up still in the original position he had fell asleep in. He looked down in his arms, seeing that the man in them was still sleeping. He carefully got up from the bed, hoping to not wake the other, and went to the bathroom to go freshen his self up. When he emerged from the bathroom, he checked to see if Seonghwa was still sleeping, which he was. He silently cheered, making his way out of the bedroom to the kitchen. Today was his three year anniversary with his love so he decided to do something special for him.

He got out all the ingredients he needed to make some eggs, sausages, french toasts, and fruits. While he was making the meal, he was praying that the other was still sleeping, hoping that he could wake him up with some breakfast in bed. After about 30 minutes of cooking, Hongjoong assemble the food in a plate, placing it on a tray. He went to the cabinet to get a glass, following up with a trip to the fridge to retrieve the orange juice. He poured the liquid into the glass, and put the pitcher back into the fridge. He placed the filled up glass on the tray beside all the other food.

He made his way into the bedroom, pleased to find that Seongwha was still sleeping. He put the food on the bed side table and sat next to the sleeping male.  He was going to wake the other up normally before he got another idea. He grabbed a piece of sausage off the plate, placing it just under Seonghwa's nose. The next thing he knew, his finger tip almost got bit off from the boy gnawing on the food.

"Well damn just eat my whole finger then" the shorter said with a chuckle.

The other returned the chuckle and hugged the shorter's lower torso. "Morning Joong."

"Good Morning. Now hurry up and brush your teeth so you can enjoy breakfast." That's when the other looked to his side, seeing a whole tray full of food. His eyes lit up.

"Did you make this all for me?" he asked with a bright smile.

"Well who else?" the other remarked.

That was enough motivation to get the older out of bed and booking it to the bathroom, since he had some deliciousness waiting for him. He soon came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed again, with his back against the headboard.

"Here you go Hwa" the younger said while placing the tray on the other's lap.

"Thank you~ Hey, eat some with me, I don't wanna eat all by myself" the taller said with pleading eyes.

The latter let out a short giggle. "Fine fine, I'll eat some, but only because you're oh so lonely without my presence" he teased while sitting on the other's legs.

After a little bit, the pair was almost finished with their breakfast.

"Oh! I have something for you too Joong" the older announced.

The shorter looked at him with a surprised face. "Really?" He didn't get a verbal response before he saw Seonghwa leap up and head outside the bedroom. He decided to just sit on the bed, waiting for the other's return. He then saw his lover entering the room with a big white canvas in his hands. The older had reached it out towards him.

"Happy anniversary Joongie" he said smiling happily and sitting back down on the bed, but this time, on the side edge next to Joong. "I was waiting to give it to you to make sure you were the one. And after all this time with you, I have no doubt in my mind."

Hongjoong took the canvas out of the man's hands, turning it over to reveal a picture, a drawing. It was a drawing of a male sitting on a stool with a canvas in front of him, pencil in hand and drawing on the canvas. It was a picture...of himself.  He ran is finger over the picture as if he was trying to read by the feeling of it, almost as if it were brail. He smiled brightly, eyes tingling with tears that haven't fallen yet, and looked up at his boyfriend.

"Hwa..y-you drew this?"

The other nodded. "Mhm, almost three and a half years ago. That's when we had met in that art class. Remember when the teacher said to draw something alluring?" He looked to the other, asking the question, to which he replied with a nod. "Well I decided to draw you. You had this thing about you, I don't really know how to put it. This kind of aura that drew me to you...and I couldn't take my eyes off of you. I wanted to draw you because you felt like a mystery I wanted to solve, those eyes, your hands, the concentrated look you had when you were making your drawing, even the way you sat when you were drawing. It all felt so..so intriguing. I was glad when you said yes to coffee because I thought I was given the chance to solve that mystery that was you." Seonghwa was staring into the shorter's eyes, letting him know that he was sincere and that he meant every word. And Hongjoong did know. Tears running down his face, he set the artwork aside and leaped onto his lover, settling into his lap.

"I love you so much Park Seonghwa" he said, crying and hugging the older as tightly as possible.

The taller male rested his hands on the younger's back, rubbing them up and down softly. "I love you too Joong, so much."

Hongjoong unwrapped his self from around his love, and immediately brought their lips together. The kiss was heated, but also passionate, the two wanting to feel each other as much as they could. Hongjoong lightly pushed Seonghwa down on the bed so that the older's back was against the mattress.

"Today?" the shorter asked the male under him with a teasing smirk.

The older slowly ran his hands up Hongjoong's thighs, looking up at him. "Today."