Woosan (fluff) ~Layered~ pt.2

Wooyoung was currently at the front counter, scrolling through twitter on his phone. Presently, it was 6:55 p.m. and he was waiting for the customer he had met earlier to arrive to pick up the cake. That time soon came, the man had walked through the doors of the bakery, looking ahead to see the other. Wooyoung didn't seem to notice him, let alone hear the bells jingling that announced the latter's presence. The man walked up to the shorter, thinking it would be funny to scare him since he wasn't paying attention. He suddenly slammed his fist down on the counter, scaring the smaller. However, he didn't know that when Wooyoung got startled, he went into immediate defense mode, so that resulted in the stranger getting a hardy slap to his face.

"Oww! Shit Wooyoung!" the taller hollered out, clutching the left side of his face in pain.

Wooyoung quickly got from behind the counter and went up to the taller, checking his face.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" he asked frantically.

"Yeah, don't worry... I mean this might bruise up but, you know." The customer smiled at the male in front of him, hoping to not make him feel to bad.

Wooyoung sighed and released his hands from the other's face "Well...now you know not to scare me like that next time" the chuckling male said.

The black haired stranger returned the chuckle. "Well I didn't really anticipate you slapping the fuck out of me, but noted."

They stood there for a few seconds before Wooyoung guided the man back over to the counter, him tapping away on the computer system screen. He went to the back room to retrieve the birthday cake that the other had paid for.

"Well, um...your order is ready. A three layered, panda themed chocolate cake. I threw in a number 9 panda candle in case you didn't have one."

The male gratefully took the box that held the cake in it, making sure that his hands slid across Wooyoung's while grabbing it. The other just blushed while San's lips held into a smirk.

"Uh... I guess I should be closing up then." Wooyoung started walking toward the back room again, until a voice called out to him.

"Wait! Wooyoung?"

"What, did I forget something on the cake?" he asked confused, turning around to face the other.

"No no. Not at all, it actually looks amazing. I was just wondering if maybe you'd like to attend my little sister's birthday party with me." The taller was giving off a sweet smile, hoping to convince the other to go along with the plans.

"I-I don't know. I wouldn't want to impose or anything lik-"

"Oh, you wouldn't be imposing. It's just me, my sister, and my mom. So it won't be many people there at all. And I really think my sister would enjoy your presence. She finds me and my mom embarrassing apparently, and she doesn't have any friends coming."

As attractive and trusting this guy appeared to be, Wooyoung was a very cautious person and he wouldn't want risk anything. "I don't even know you. I don't even know your name. How do I know that you're not planning on murdering me as soon as I go home with you?" He was joking a little bit, but was also serious; he didn't even know this man's name.

"Oh. Right." The male set the cake down. "I, Choi San, solemnly swear that I will not murder or in and way, harm, Wooyoung" the man, now known as San, proclaimed while holding up one hand.

Wooyoung couldn't help but to let out a series of high pitched laughs at the the other man's actions. San had found them absolutely adorable.

Wooyoung finally stopped his laughter, going into the backroom before emerging back out.