Minsang (fluff) ~Candy Bag~ pt.2

-the next morning-

"Sangie! Sangie! Let's go to the playground!"
Yeosang was woken up to a hyper child bouncing up and down, shaking him violently.

"Woo-"

"Sangie come on! I already texted your boyfriend and told him he could come with us."

Yeosang threw the covers off of himself and quickly got on his feet. "Okay okay Woo. Let me j-" he started to say but stopped in his tracks. "What do you mean you texted 'my boyfriend'?" he asked sternly, grabbing his phone off the bedside table and unlocking it to review his messages.

                  Mingi (Candy Bag dude)

                                Hey Mr. Candy bag. Do
                          you want to come with
me and my brother to
the park?

Lol I didn't expect that
Sure, how about at 1?
                                                                   Yes!
                                                                    Byee

See you then <3

"The tall guy that sounds like Darth Vader. He gave me that big bag of candy! Don't you remember?" the younger asked innocently.

The older brother let out a deep sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Woo. First, that is not my boyfriend. Second, what on Earth would make you get my phone when I'm sleeping, look through my contacts, and text him to come to the park with us today? Huh!?" Sang was quite annoyed with his little brother right now. Not only did he snoop in his phone without permission, but invited practically a stranger with him, a good looking stranger, but still a stranger nonetheless.

"I'm really sorry Sangie" the little boy said with a sad expression. "You looked like you liked him a lot when we saw him and I just wanted to make you happy. I'm sorry." The shorter put his head down in guilt, feeling bad for making his brother upset.

Yeosang sighed once more, kneeling down on the floor so he could see his brother's face. "Heyyy" he said stroking the younger's hair. "It's okay Woo~ I know you were trying to do this for me. Just next time, try asking me first, then I won't be upset, yeah?" He was really trying his hardest to cheer the other up. And it worked. The child's head popped up excitedly before he gave the older a bone crushing hug.

"I promise I'll ask next time Sangie, I promise."

"Good then. We still have 30 minutes until we have to be there, so let me get dressed" he says as he gets back on his feet. "You go wait on the couch until I'm done okay?"

The younger brother nodded happily, running outside of the room.

-12:55 p.m.-

Yeosang was currently sitting on a bench that had the playground set in front of it. He was watching his little brother playing on the swing set with another little boy, when someone sat next to him.

"He's a playful little guy, huh?" the stranger said.

Yeosang looked over to see who was speaking to him. It revealed that it was none other than Mingi himself. The older of the two felt an immediate rush of heat reach to his face, knowing that it showed on the outside too. He didn't know why he always had such a reaction around this man or even the mere thought of him in his head. He's been around other handsome looking dudes before and they have never had this effect on him. Little did he know, the man next to him felt the exact same way. Mingi just gravitated towards the other the moment he saw him, and now, he knew he wouldn't be able to control it.

"Oh hey Mingi" the eldest said shyly.

"You sure my name isn't 'Mr. Candy Bag'?" he asked teasingly.

"I-I'm sorry. My brother thought it was a good idea to text you when I was sleeping, to come with us to the park." the other responded nervously.

"I'm not surprised" he let out a slight chuckle, "he seems a bit mischievous."

Yeosang returned the other's chuckle. "Well, in his defense, he didn't do it to be bad. He really did it out of the kindness of his heart. I guess he saw the way we were looking at each other last night and decided to take matters into his own hands" the latter said honestly.

"Oh? And how were we looking at each other?" the taller asked with a sly smirk. He scooted closer to the shorter, slightly leaning over to put his face in front of the other's. Yeosang looked over to the male in front of his face, his brain trying to process what was happening, but eventually failing due to him getting lost in the brown haired boy's eyes. "Was it like this?" Mingi asked grinning. Without realizing, the two's faces were getting closer and closer, subconsciously tilting their heads to the side and closing their eyes. Their lips eventually met in a kiss, keeping it sweet and gentle since they were still quite new to each other. Mingi placed one of his hands on the other's jaw, deepening the kiss, but making sure to leave out tongue. Yeosang placed his hands on the younger's chest, getting lost within the kiss.

"Ouuuuu Sangie! I thought you said Mr. Candy Bag wasn't your boyfriend." The two had pulled away and looked in front of them to see that Wooyoung was bouncing up and down, pointing at them. "We should do that too Sannie!" he said, but now was running after his friend that was now running away from him.

Yeosang pulled away from Mingi even more, hiding his face in embarrassment. "I'm sorry Mingi, I shouldn't hav-"

"Hey no, don't apologize. I'm pretty sure we both wanted it anyways. Plus, I think I like you" the other says sweetly with a smile.

Yeosang pulled his head out of hands and looked up at the taller in surprise. "Are you for real or are you just playing with me?" he said in disbelief.

The other chuckled cutely. "I'm very serious, and if you let me take you out on a date one day, I can show you how 'for real' I am."

"Well...okay then, why not" he replied with a clear smile. "But first, I need to pry Wooyoung off of that poor boy" Yeosang said giggling and standing up from the bench.

The taller laughed loudly. "Well let me help you  out with that then" the other responded, standing up too. Then the two were off, this moment blossoming the start of something new.