Yungi (fluff) ~Do this for me~

Mingi was currently sitting on the couch playing a game on his phone. He had the tv on a random station but only for background noise so it wouldn't feel so quiet. He was waiting for his boyfriend to get out of the shower so he as on his phone to pass the time. He was so engulfed into the game that he didn't here footsteps approaching.

"Hey babe" Yunho says as he plops down sitting next to Mingi, hair still slightly damp.

"Hey baby. How was your shower?"

"I decided to take a bath and it was honestly more relaxing. My bones kinda hurt and I've just been so tense lately" Yunho replies, resting his head on the other's shoulder.

Mingi wraps his arm around his lover's shoulders, bringing him closer into him. "I told you to stop pushing yourself so hard Yun. You're gonna burn yourself out." Mingi's concern for Yunho was quite obvious. He could see that the other was always tired or sore or both and that would break pieces of his heart knowing that he was in such pain almost all of the time.

"You worry too much Min" Yunho says, turning a bit towards him, as he wraps an arm across the younger's stomach and his leg over Mingi's. "I'll be okay. I'll dial it back a little. I just have to find something to do in the mean time."

Mingi sighs, looking at Yunho for a moment before returning back to the game on his phone. Yunho was watching tv trying to focus on whatever the loud box was playing, before he suddenly got an idea. He looked over to see that Mingi was occupied with his phone, not aware what was going on around him. Yunho slowly peeled out of Mingi's grasp before gently grabbing his phone and setting it on the table that was on the side of the couch.

"What are you doing Yun?" the other asked, wondering why his phone was taken from him so suddenly.

Yunho didn't answer back but instead put one leg on one side of Mingi, leaving the other leg where it was, straddling the other. The older began to stare into Mingi's eyes, his finger slowly tracing Mingi's jaw, down his neck and to his collarbone that was slightly exposed due to the shirt he was wearing.

"Yunho" Mingi breathed out, fascinated with the older in his lap to the point where he almost couldn't function.

"Hmm?" Yunho said in an almost seductive way, looking Mingi deep into his eyes.

"Wha-" Mingi was trying to focus on his question but couldn't as Yunho traced his thumb over Mingi's lips. "...what are you doing baby?"

"I just want you to kiss me Min."

"Yun-" Mingi started, a bit confused but still in a daze.

"Can you do that for me Min? Just kiss me? Just make me feel better?" Yunho asked, giving his puppy dog eyes.

After very little thought, Mingi put his hands on Yunho's sides, tracing them down until finding and cupping his ass.

"Come here baby" Mingi said while smirking.

The two's faces immediately clashed, their lips meeting in the mix. Yunho grabbed onto the sides of the other's face while Mingi's hands remained where they were, on Yunho's bottom. They turned their heads to the side to get more access to each other's lips. They both felt like they were in heaven, enjoying the taste of each other, having no sense of time, just feeling like it was just the two of them in the world.

Mingi quickly parted his lips from Yunho's only to attach them to his neck, kissing in the crook of the left side, leaving red-ish and purple-ish marks as a trail.

"F-fuck Mingi."

They kept going at it with each other until Mingi pulled away, looking at the beautiful male on him.

"Do you wanna go all the way?" Mingi asked.

Yunho shakes his head no. As much as he loved what Mingi did to his body, he just wanted to kiss him, to feel all the love his lips could give him. Mingi could do and has done wonders for his body, but Yunho found his lips comforting, and peaceful.

"I-I just want you to k-kiss me" Yunho said, gasping for air as he was feeling the effects of the heated make out session.

"I'll kiss you all day if I need to, love" a grinning Mingi said.

They soon began to make out again, feeling each other's bodies in the process. Mingi lifted up the front Yunho's shirt a little, kissing his all over his stomach. The older started to giggle a little at the sensation of it. Mingi laughed back at him and looked at Yunho in his eyes.

"You feeling better now baby?"

Yunho kisses Mingi softly again, slowly climbing off of him, sitting in his original position.

"I love you so much Min" Yunho says, not directly answering the question but Mingi already knowing the answer from his response.

He chuckles. "I love you too Yun." Mingi kissed the latter on the top of his head after wrapping his arm around him like before. They continued to watch the tv, but moreover, just enjoying each other's company.