Jongsang (fluff) ~Roadside Doll~ pt.2

It was the next day, after Yeosang left from work. He was driving home, listening to music per usual to keep him calm. Even though the traffic was still as bad as before, it was tolerable since luckily for him, his car wasn't being a complete ass.

It wasn't too long before he made it to his house, slipping out of his shoes and setting his bag on the hook next to the door. He did his usual routine as always whenever he got off of work: have a small snack, take a bath to rid himself of the tiresome day, and sit on the couch watching dramas. Presently, he was on the 'watching dramas' part. This one was a pretty good one, not as good as the last one he watched, though.

He picked up his phone that was sitting next to him on the couch, checking the time like he did every so often. It was then that he remembered the man he had met yesterday. Jongho. Yeosang smiled at the thought of the male. For some reason, Jongho just seemed to have that sort of effect on him. Yeosang won't give him that much credit though. But, it was the thought of the black-haired man that made Yeosang's recall something.

"Shit, the money." The male had completely forgotten that he said that he would give Jongho the money for helping him with his car, even though the other tried to convince him of otherwise.

The light haired male went to his contacts to get in touch with the other.
_______________________________
                                Jongho

                                                  Hey Jongho, it's
                                                                Yeosang.
                                       I was wondering when
                                             I should come over
                                       to give you the money?
                                                             Delivered
_______________________________

It didn't take long before Yeosang got a reply back.
_______________________________
                              Jongho

                                                 Hey Jongho, it's
                                                              Yeosang.
                                      I was wondering when
                                             I should come over
                                       to give you the money?
                                                           Read 5:00
Hey Yeosang.
I get off of work kinda
late today so could you come
by at like 6? Here's my address.
(use your imagination folks)
Read 5:02
                                              Sure, I could come
                                                                  by then.
                                                     See you soon. 😊
                                                                Read 5:04
See you soon doll.
Read 5:04
_______________________________

Yeosang could swear that this man wanted to get beaten up. Why in the hell does he keep calling me 'doll'? Yeosang thought to himself. He just sighed. He couldn't do anything over the phone about it, not that he wanted to anyways. He was too lazy at the moment for that.

He set his phone down and and kept watching the tv in front of him. He figured he had enough time before he had to leave so he just decided to lounge around until the time came. He wasn't going to lie, he was kind of nervous to meet Jongho. He never thought it through until he realized that he was going to practically a stranger's house. But Yeosang watched enough crime shows to know that if Jongho was some crazy serial killer, he would've been trying to persuade Yeosang to come home to him; instead, he was insisting that he didn't come. You never know though, maybe he has a pile of dead bodies in his closet, but that was a risk he was willing to take.