Jongjoong (slight angst, fluff) ~Embarrased~

"Hey Joong, look at this video" Jongho beckoned his boyfriend to come closer to him.

"Jongho I swear if it's turtles having sex again-" the blue haired male started off his statement in annoyance.

The other male let out a breathy chuckle. "No~ Just come over here and look."

Hongjoong scooted closer to Jongho in the bed, resting his head partially in the latter's neck, just enough for him to see the video that was playing on the phone. He stared intensely at the device, seeing that there was a pack of chimpanzees in the forest. The video was cute at first, but the next thing he knew, was the group of chimpanzees were tearing apart one from their own pack; they were breaking each of its limbs and gnawing on them like savages. To say that Hongjoong was horrified was an understatement.

Hongjoong jerked up from laying on the other and hit him on his chest. "Why the hell did you just show me a video of some cannibal chimps you asshat?" he said, loudly and disgusted.

Jongho couldn't hold in his bursts of laughter. "I'm sorry Joong, but it was worth it to get to see that look on your face" he managed to say without his laughs interrupting him.

Hongjoong's eyes gave off a glaring look. "Yeah yeah, laugh it the fuck up. Keep it up and you'll be sleeping on the floor tonight" the older said, before turning around so that his back faced the other.

Once the younger stopped laughing, he set his phone on the bedside table. He cuddled behind his boyfriend, setting his hand on the other's hip, and littered the back of his neck with multiple kisses. Hongjoong just ignored it.

"Aww don't be mad baby. Come here." The older didn't budge.

Jongho got closer into his boyfriend's ear. "If you stop being mad at me, I'll take you to that candle place that you really like and buy you as many candles as you want" he whispered.

Hongjoong let out a sigh, and slowly turned towards the taller, putting his head on his chest. Jongho returned the other's gesture by wrapping his arms around the smaller.

"You better, and no complaining about how long I take either."

-the next morning-

Hongjoong woke up slightly, finding himself still in the arms of his lover. He moved his head around a little to see that it was morning time. Him moving his head around alerted the other male he was on, him feeling hair tickling his face that signaled that Hongjoong was moving around.

"Good morning baby" Jongho said sleepily, kissing the other on the forehead.

"Good morning Jongie" the shorter replied, shifting around a little bit.

"How was your-" The younger was suddenly stopped in his trail, when he felt something wet on his side. He got up slowly, putting his hand under the covers to feel around on the sheets.

"Did you spill something in the bed Joong?" he asked confusedly.

Hongjoong was about to say something, until he felt wetness underneath him, confused as well.

"No, I didn't bring anything to drink in bed last ni-" Hongjoong couldn't even finish his sentence before his face was riddled with pure and utter fear. "Oh my god."

"What? What ha-"

"Oh my god!" the older screamed out. He jerked out of bed, snatching the comforter with him to wrap it around his waist. Him taking the covers off of the bed revealed that there was a big puddle of wetness, mainly surrounding his side. He couldn't believe this was happening. This has to be a dream he thought to himself. There's no way in hell that this is happening, it couldn't be.