Seongjoong (angst,fluff) ~Burglar~ pt.2

Hongjoong had managed to calm himself down more from his whole ordeal. He was still crying a bit, softly, but not as bad as before. His crying session was interrupted by a knock on the window of his car which made his heart jump. He looked over to his left to see the face of Seonghwa on the other side of the glass.

Without any hesitation, Hongjoong opened the door, almost hitting the taller with it, hopped out of his car and jumped into the arms of the other man. Not even a few seconds later, he began crying again. This time, these tears were a mixture of happiness, fear, relief; really of every emotion he was feeling right now.

Seonghwa was very much confused since Hongjoong wasn't that specific as to what was happening, but he ultimately wrapped his arms around the other male, pulling him into an even tighter hug.

"Joong what happened?" he asked worriedly while stroking the younger's locks with one of his hands.

"T-There was a man who c-came into my apartment. He was w-wearing all black a-and he was looking for something. I think he wanted to r-rob me. A-And then he s-saw me. I-I thought he was g-going to k-k-kill me if I didn't find a-a way to get out of t-there. S-Seonghwa I was so s-scared." Though Hongjoong had calmed himself down before, it couldn't erase the fact that there was some strange man in his home, a man that could've seriously hurt him.

Meanwhile, Seonghwa had to contain himself for the other's sake. His heart broke into pieces for Hongjoong; he couldn't imagine having to go through something like that. Having his build, he could probably protect himself from a good chunk of attackers he might come across, but Hongjoong could easily be overpowered.

"Joong it's okay. You're safe now baby" Seonghwa said, holding the shorter as tight as he possibly could.

Hongjoong was too wrapped up in his own things to even hear what the had taller said, but it was the least of his concerns at the moment.

The older male continued to hold the other in his arms.

"Don't cry precious. You made it out of there and that was the most bravest thing you could do. A lot of people wouldn't have enough strength to pull themselves through like you did. So those tears that you're crying should be tears of victory."

Hongjoong was resting his head in the chest in front of him, listening to all the things that the other was saying to him. It was honestly the most beautiful thing anybody had said to him, and it was very reassuring. As terrifying as the earlier events had been, it was nice to have somebody comfort him and hold him through it. He was about to say something before he heard sirens approaching from the distance.

He took his head out of the taller's chest, looking up at him with a small smile.

"Thank you Hwa. I really needed to hear that." It was then that he got a closer look at the other. He almost cackled at the sight. Seonghwa was still in his his plaid blue pajama set, accompanied by a back hoodie thrown over the top and black boots covering his feet. With this whole getup, Hongjoong was surprised the other had actual shoes on opposed to slippers.

Seonghwa caught notice of the smaller's eyes analyzing him.

"What are you smiling at huh?" A smile found its way onto his face as well.

Hongjoong just giggled softly. "Oh nothing." He said walking off to head to the front of the apartment building to wait for the police.

Seonghwa gave the other a look of utter puzzlement, but soon followed after him.

~

They both, really the whole building of people, were standing out front, watching the police who arrested the man and brought him into custody. Apparently, the man decided to stay around a little to try to find more things he could steal and exchange for cash. Unlucky for him, Hongjoong kept every valuable thing he owned in a secret place that nobody would be able to get to even if they tried. The most that burglar would have found was $100 and instant ramen noodle packets.

Seonghwa had his arm wrapped around Hongjoong's shoulders the whole time, keeping him close to him. Hongjoong liked the feeling, him snuggled up into the taller male's side. The two watched as the police were starting to clear out and telling other residents that they could go back into their apartments and also take precautions, as they were finishing up. They also told the building owner that they should up the security. One of the woman police officers approached them.

"Alright, we're done here. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but that idiot won't be bothering you again" she said as she looked at Hongjoong.

"Thank you so much" he replied back gratefully. The woman bid a final smile before she made her way to her car, driving off in it.

Hongjoong let out a sigh of relief, closing his eyes for a brief moment. Once all the police cars were gone, he looked over to the man standing next to him. The man looked back at him.

"You okay now Joong?" he asked sympathetically as he rubbed his hand up and down one of the latter's arms .

Hongjoong let out another breath, slowly nodding his head.

Seonghwa could clearly see that the shorter was still shaken up by the event that had taken place earlier. There was no way in hell that he would let him go back into his apartment all by himself for the rest of the night. He would be even more of an idiot than the burglar. He was going to suggest something until Hongjoong said something first.

"Seonghwa? Do you think I could..stay with you for tonight? I don't really want to go back in there at all" the shorter said in a mild voice, a desperate look plastering his face.

Seonghwa looked at the other with the softest face. He put his hand on the cheek of the other male, rubbing his thumb against the skin in a tender way.

"Of course you can precious." He let go of the other's face. "Let's go to my car" he said while holding out his hand.

The other took his hand into his own while Seonghwa intertwined their fingers. The taller pulled the other male, gently, in the direction of his car.

Hongjoong tried his best to keep on a cool and calm external front, but in reality, he was about to lose it.

He's trying to kill me, he has to know what he's doing to me, I'm damn near about to faint Hongjoong thought to himself.

After a not so long walk, the pair eventually had made it to the car. Seonghwa rushed over to the passenger's side, opening the door for the other to get in.

Hongjoong just shook his head softly. "I'm only traumatized, my hands haven't stopped working" he said while laughing a bit.

The taller pouted a little, that not being the reaction he was hoping for. Hongjoong just looked at him with a face of amusement, not believing how the other was acting. He walked closer to him and hugged him briefly, before pulling away and looking up at him.

"Thank you Hwa" he said as he grinned cutely.

That turned the pout on Seonghwa's face into a wide beam. Hongjoong then got into the car, the other closing it behind him. Seonghwa made his way around to the other side of the car, settling into his seat as well.

The two shared another smile between each other, before the older started the car, and started driving it to their destination.