Woosan (angst, smut, fluff) ~Avoiding~ pt.2

"Seonghwa-hyung, can I come in?" Wooyoung asked after knocking on the door of his hyung's room.

The door opened, revealing a taller male with grey hair, wearing pajamas. He inspected the younger, wondering what was wrong by the look on his face. "Sure you can come in. Is everything okay?" he questioned as he gestured the other to join him on his bed. Wooyoung just shook his head no.

"What's the matter? Just talk and I'll listen."

The shorter exhaled deeply, trying to gather all of his words. "It's San....really it's me. I've been avoiding San for a while, I mean, as much as I can avoid him in these kind of circumstances where we have to be in the same places almost the whole of the day." He let out a quiet chuckle.

"Yeah, I've been noticing that too" the taller added on. Wooyoung nodded in agreement, continuing to talk.

"But I have my reasons for being like that to him, and he doesn't understand that, but I don't expect him to anyway. It's just...I don't know." The younger was fiddling with his fingers to hopefully distract himself. He really didn't know how to even say what he had on his mind out loud. He's never have, he's never had to. He has admitted to himself of his liking towards San, but he's never said it out before. Maybe it'll make it seem more of a reality, and he's scared of that.

Seonghwa put an arm around the other's shoulders, encouraging him to say what he had in his mind. "I think you do know, you just don't want to say it. It's okay Wooie, I won't judge you."

The other stopped messing with his fingers to look up at the taller. "I didn't want to be around San because he makes my head spin. You know how touchy he can be, especially with me, and I don't know what to make of it. It makes everything so complicated to be honest. I-I like him in more than a friendly or group mate type of way. I like him a lot, I think I love him. I haven't told him because I don't think he likes me back in that way. Yeah, he can be touchy with me, say things that kind of make me question if we only have a friendship going on. But I still have my doubts. He's never said anything to me directly that would make me think he's interested in me in that way, so I guess I never thought to say anything to him, I mean, I have thought about it, but I always chicken out at the end. We fought a little before I came to talk to you. I said that I don't want him to be around me. I really didn't think before I said it, it was just... he kept asking me why I've been ignoring him lately, pushing him away every time he came close to me. I guess there was some truth behind that statement, but it's not because I don't want him around me because he annoys me, it's because he confuses me. He looked mad at me, but what did I expect? He's been nothing but the best friend possible to me, and I do that to him, but I truly do love him." Wooyoung concluded his long explanation, still looking up at the older.

Seonghwa pulled the other into a reassuring hug and started rubbing his back. This time, he was the one trying to gather his words. He took Wooyoung away from the hug, setting both of his hands on his shoulders.

"I really think you should let him know, clear this up with him. You've been holding this in for too long now and it's only going to cause more of this confusion that you're talking about. He's not going to understand if you don't tell him, you know he can be pretty dense." The older let out a slight laugh, resulting in the other to do the same. "Now, while you have that smile on your face, you could go tell him now, I'm pretty sure he's still awake. Besides, a little birdie told me that he might have a thing for you too" the grey haired male said smirking, slightly nudging at the smaller.

Wooyoung's eyes lit up like disco balls at the statement. "Really? You sure?" Seonghwa nodded at his questions.

"Well," the younger's face dropped a little bit, "what am I supposed to say because I have no clue how to do this."