Woosan (fluff, slight angst) ~A Night to Remember ~ pt.2

"How the hell did you win almost all of the rounds?" Wooyoung whined in disbelief as he folded his arms together. How did he possibly lose when he was a pro at this game?

"I told you that you would lose" the other responded, setting his air hockey mallet down and walking over to the shorter man.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes in return. "Piss off."

"Awe don't pout" he cooed as he put an arm around the other's shoulder, which quickly got smacked away.

"I'm playing something else" he announced as he walked off to find another game. A blinking machine soon caught his eyes, but something that was inside it excited him even more. He practically ran over to the claw machine, seeing the brown stuffed bear that was waiting for him.

San was watching the whole encounter, and he loved it. He enjoyed seeing this person with such a hardy attitude and harsh persona, get delighted at the sight of stuffed animals. It just showed a different side he didn't know the other had. He walked over to the smaller that was entranced with the claw machine.

"Which one do you want?" the taller male asked, setting his hand on Wooyoung's lower back.

The smaller tensed up a bit at the touch, but soon relaxed in it. It was honestly a nice feeling. He was much more comfortable with the other man than he was willing to admit, but when he was ever this close to him, his heart would flutter against his chest and he had no clue why.

Wooyoung pointed at the brown, medium sized bear that was wearing a yellow bow tie, through the glass.

"You want me to get it for you?" the blond questioned as he looked at the male next to him.

"Yeah, since I'm incapable of winning anything apparently." He crossed his arms with each other again in defeat and moved off to the side.

San laughed at the other male's actions, while entering his game card for a few rounds at the claw machine. The bright glass box then lit up and started playing music. The blond then grabbed onto the joystick with one hand and set his finger of the other on the button. He moved the joystick so that the claw hovered over the bear. He lowered the claw and used the button that opened and closed the claw, to grab around the bear to pick it up. He lifted the bear up, and surprisingly, it didn't fall as he traveled it over to the section where the prizes were retrieved. The machine sounded in victory as San had managed to successfully drop the toy down said section.

Wooyoung cheered and clapped in happinesses as the big machine dinged excitedly. San bent down to get the toy out of the slot and stood back up.

"For you" he said with a smile as he passed off the stuffed animal to Wooyoung.

"Thank you San" the shorter replied shyly as he took the bear. He didn't even know why he was getting shy all of a sudden. Maybe because this dude is really nice, much more nicer than he thought he would be. Plus, his looks could charm anyone that looked his way, and as much as Wooyoung would hate to say it, they were having that same exact effect on him too.

"Why are you getting all shy Wooyoung-ssi?" the taller teased.

"I'm not shy, you're just really close to me, that's all" he sheepishly responded, looking away from the other's intense stare.

"I'm not that close." San slowly stepped his way closer to the other male, who was still looking away. He stepped even closer, to the point where their chests were mere centimeters away from each other. He then placed one of his hands on Wooyoung's hip, resulting in the shorter to let out a suppressed noise of surprise. San snaked his free hand up the side of the latter's jaw until it reached his left cheek.