Woosan (fluff) ~Layered~ pt.1

It was 1 in the afternoon on a Friday. It was quite warm, due to the fact that it was the middle of Spring. Wooyoung was working his usual shift at the local and well known bakery shop. He just so happened to own this bakery that was quite famous for it's delicious baked goods. He was only 23, but his mother had helped him out by buying the place since she knew how much he would love it. He had always had this passion for baking, and lucky for him, he was fabulous at it. It filled a part of him knowing that he could supply people of sweet treats that they would gush over. His shop was well decorated and had quite the homey feel, with its light grey and cedar wood theme. His bakery was a place where people could relax and enjoy a muffin or two, or they could have special orders for events.

Today, he was closing up early since the shop wasn't as busy as it would usually be. He occasionally got days like this; he didn't really know why but he didn't mind since those times would be counterbalanced by other days that were much more busier.

Wooyoung was currently cleaning off the counter top and all of the tables, preparing for closing. He heard the bell above the door jingle, signaling that someone was entering the place.

"I'm sorry, we're closed early today" the blond male had said, not looking up from the table he was cleaning.

"Please, I really need a cake today... more like tonight but I really need one." The desperation in the person's voice quickly caught Wooyoung's attention, causing him to jerk his head up. He was about ready to explain to the customer that he was still going to deny his request, when he got a good look at the stranger at the door. He was definitely one of the most attractive people that Wooyoung had seen, and that says a lot since he always gets hit on by very attractive people. The stranger was around his age and about an inch or two taller than him, had jet black hair that framed his sharp features nicely. His outfit was so appealing to the eyes, and it did wonders for the other's body.

Wooyoung walked over to the handsome male, trying his best to put on his professional business face and act like he wasn't just staring this man down

The shorter put on a warm smile. "I'm sorry sir, but the shop is closed up for today, but you could come by tomorrow if you woul-"

"Please, I really need a cake for today for my little sister's birthday. This is the only place I could go to so please. I'll even pay you double. If I don't get a cake, then I'm screwed" the man pleaded, putting both of his hands on Wooyoung's shoulders, staring him in the eyes.

The blond was drawn into the man's eyes not being able to peel away from them, and surely not being able to say no to him. But he didn't want it to be too obvious. Wooyoung usually had a fiery attitude and he didn't want to let it falter because of some good looking dude.

Wooyoung continued to stand there and look at the man, removing the other's hands from his shoulders before giving his response. "Well... first off, I don't want your extra money. Paying me the regular price is enough. Second off, I'll make an exception since I'm feeling generous and I don't want your little sister to be cake-less on her birthday."

The man just smiled, which totally caught the shorter off guard because that was quite possibly one of the most adorable smiles he's ever seen.

The taller stranger suddenly hugged Wooyoung  tightly as a sign of his gratitude. The blonde halfway accepted the hug, patting the other's back hesitantly with one of his hands, smiling a little.

The stranger took away from the hug, figuring that it had gone on for the appropriate amount of time. While almost completely away from it, arms still wrapped around the latter, the black haired male looked at the other with a look that was kind of funny to Wooyoung. His mouth was saying nothing but his eyes spoke well for him. His eyes had been looking into the other's for a bit longer than necessary, his mouth forming into a slight smile. It was clear to the shorter that he had caught the male's attention in the best way possible, and he definitely didn't mind.

The two then slowly pulled away from each other completely, silence being shared between them until Wooyoung decided to speak.

"So sir, um...just come over to the counter so I can enter your order into the system."

"Yeah, sure thing." The man then followed the blond over to the computer system. After answering a series of questions such as, the layers, decorations, and flavor of the cake; if he would like any words on it; what time the cake would be needed; and how old the birthday girl was turning (which he found out that she was turning 9) Wooyoung entered in the order.

"Okay everything's good to go. What name should I put this order under?" the owner asked, looking away from his computer and to his costumer.

"Choi" the taller responded. "And again, thank you so much...?" he said, primarily asking the other of his name.

"Oh" the shorter started, holding his hand out "I'm Wooyoung."

The man held out his hand as well, shaking it with the blond's. "Well, thank you for this Wooyoung. I need to get going but I'll be back at 7."

"Okay, have a nice day then." he said, waving off to the other.

With that, the taller male was out of the door and on his way to what ever destination he needed to reach. Wooyoung took this moment to kind of think about his interaction with him, finding it to be quite interesting. There was something about that man that he couldn't put his finger on. Was it his smile? His eyes? His sharp jawline? His lean yet muscular figure? The little glimpse of his personality that Wooyoung had gotten to see just from the small encounter? Wooyoung didn't really know the answer, but maybe he didn't want to, maybe that's what made things interesting.

He decided that he could think upon things later, but right now, he needed to bake a 3 layer, panda themed, chocolate birthday cake in less than 6 hours. It was quite the request, but nothing he couldn't handle. He made his way to the kitchen and started baking up a storm.

Meanwhile the stranger was in his car, driving back home. Everything was silent, except for his internal thinking of the man he just met at the bakery. He had never seen somebody like him before. His soft, doughy brown eyes that could capture the attention of anybody. The blond hair that went along beautifully with his features. His awkwardness was also very cute, no matter how hard the other tried to avoid his own awkward behavior. The stranger smiled to himself, thinking about the shorter , excited
that he'll be able to see him again later.