Minsang (fluff) ~Candy bag~ pt.1

"Woo hurry up! We need to leave now if you still want some candy" Yeosang screams for his younger brother, wondering what was taking so long for him to get dressed. Emerging from one of the bedrooms, was a giggly 7 year old, running into the living room in a Darth Vader costume.

Today was Halloween, 'The scariest night of the year', and Yeosang had promised his little brother, Wooyoung, that he would take him trick or treating to hopefully fill up his candy bag. Wooyoung has been talking about this day since the month started so clearly Yeosang couldn't not take him. Their parents were out of town for the whole week because of work so it was just him and his brother.

"Sangie! Sangie! Do you like my costume!?" The younger asked excitedly. "Take me to your leader" he mimicked in a deep voice; well, as deep as a 7 year old boy's voice could get.

Yeosang couldn't help but laugh at his silly brother. As annoying as he could be sometimes, he was adorably cute so he had a pass.

"Well I won't be taking you anywhere if you don't hurry up mister. Get your candy bag and let's go" the older said ruffling his brother's hair.

The little boy went to the couch to get his candy bag, before booking it out the door.

"Wooyoung wait for me! You can't go out by yourself!" the older called out to the boy who was already halfway down the driveway. He laughed to himself at his brother's excitement and went out the door, closing and locking it behind him.

~

The pair had been out for about an hour now, going door to do to collect candy from people, old and young. Yeosang was a bit tired and his feet were aching like nobody's business. Not to mention, it was close to Wooyoung's bedtime and if he didn't get to bed soon, he was going to be cranky in the morning. They were currently stood in front of a house that had jack-o-lanterns in front of it, that were illuminating a dull orange light.

"Okay. This is our last house Woo, then we'll go home so you can go to bed, k?" The younger whined but ultimately agreed. Wooyoung ran up to the house to ring the door bell, without waiting for Yeosang to come with him.

"Wooyoung you have to stop running off like that" the taller said sternly. Before the other could say anything, the front door of the house opened to reveal a very tall boy, about Yeosang's age, with long-ish brown hair and casual clothing. It caught Sang by surprise at how handsome the male was.

"Trick or treat!" the child said cutely, holding his candy bag slightly out but still to his chest.

"Well hey kiddo. Darth Vader I see" the latter said, revealing how deep his voice was. Wooyoung giggles at the male's words.

"Yeah, he's pretty cool. And he has a deep voice like you!" the boy says without thinking.

"Hush Wooyoung" the eldest brother says as he chuckles nervously, covering the younger's mouth. Mingi laughs at the two's interaction.

"Hey it's fine, I get told that a lot" he laughs out. At that, the taller gets a better look at the male standing before him, behind the child. He was honestly very gorgeous, his skin having a milky looking texture, his eyes shining along with the moonlight, and the birthmark next to one of them made him look even more doll-like. Figuring that he might've been staring for too long, the brown haired male soon snapped out of his trance. "Anyways, I'm assuming you're here for some candy, huh buddy?"

Wooyoung nods eagerly. The tallest boy reaches an arm out at the side of him and grabs a big bag of assorted candy, causing the little kid's eyes to light up. The male takes notice of this.

He bent down a bit to be on eye level with the little one. "Hey Wooyoung, I'll tell you what. I'll give you this whole bag of candy if this cute person here ", he says looking slyly, smiling at Yeosang, "gives me his number." Wooyoung felt like he was going to burst form excitement. He looks up to his older brother with pleading eyes, hoping he would say yes.

"I-I don't know if I coul-"

"Please Sangie please~" the younger begged. "I won't ask you for anything else for the rest of the year. And I won't take your chicken without your permission anymore! Please~" Wooyoung gave his best puppy dog eyes to appeal to his brother. The other man standing in the house was chuckling a bit at the youngest's actions. After much consideration, Yeosang knew he couldn't say no to his brother due to his weak spot for him, especially with those big adorable eyes.

"Ugh, fine" the older brother gave in, "but you will not eat all of that candy tonight, or even this week."

"I promise Sangie!" The child snatched the candy bag out of the male's hand before thanking him and running off.

"Wooyoung-" the brother screamed out.

"Sooo...about that number..." the taller male questioned. Yeosang sighed and quickly got out his phone to give to the other, so he could go run after Wooyoung. The man gave him his phone back and he was about to walk off when he heard the other call out to him.

"Hey! I didn't get your name" he said with a smile. Yeosang went back to face the other.

"O-Oh right..sorry. It's Yeosang" he replied shyly, holding out his hand.

"I'm Mingi" the latter said, holding out his hand as well to shake it with Yeosang's. The two stared at each other a few seconds longer, completely engulfed in the look one another had.

"Well I guess you better go then since that little one is fast on his feet" the brown-head said laughing a bit. "I'll text you later."

"Okay, bye Mingi" the other waved, making his way off the porch and running after his younger brother.

~

Yeosang and Wooyoung, after a long night, finally made their way home. Wooyoung was currently asleep in his bed after his older brother took off his costume and but him into something that he could properly sleep in. Yeosang went into the kitchen to get something to drink before bed. He poured his self a glass of water and made it to his bedroom so he could hopefully fall asleep as well. He was laying on his back, staring at the ceiling thinking of the mystery man that he now knows as Mingi. Now he wouldn't say he had feelings for the guy; they hardly just met each other, and not in the most formal way. But something about him was very attractive. it was kind of weird, but a good kind of weird.  Yeosang was halfway asleep from his thoughts when he heard his phone buzz.

(xxx-xxx-xxxx)

Sweet dreams beautiful <3
This is Mingi btw

Yeosang looked at the text and immediately felt his heart flutter. He didn't know why he was reacting like this, but he wasn't complaining too much though. He was contemplating whether he should reply back or not, but eventually decided to, but not before changing the contact name.

Mingi (Candy Bag dude)

Sweet dreams beautiful
This is Mingi btw <3

Thanks.
Goodnight

"'Thanks. Goodnight'?" Yeosang whisper-yelled to himself mockingly. "God you're such an idiot." He looked over to his phone again to see if the other would text him again, but nothing. Thinking he blew his chances, Yeosang sighed, rolling over to try to fall asleep until he heard his phone buzz once more.

                Mingi (Candy Bag dude)

Sweet dreams beautiful
This is Mingi btw <3

                                          Thanks.
Goodnight. 

I can practically hear you
overthinking from the
other side of the screen lol.

Yeosang looked at the message, feeling like even more of an idiot than before, but slightly amazed that Mingi knew what was happening from the other side of the phone. He was relieved nonetheless, happy that his awkwardness didn't mess things up too much. Without knowing what else to say, Yeosang just chose to shut his phone off and roll back over, laying there until he fell asleep.