Yungi (fluff, smut) ~Dance With Me~ pt.1

The team were in the dance room, practicing for their upcoming comeback. They all had been working so hard, spending a numerous amount of hours in a countless amount of days to perfect everything from, dancing, singing, rapping, and stage performance.

Presently, it was 7 p.m.  and they had been practicing for about five hours now. Hongjoong could see that everybody was tired so he decided to call it for the night.

"Okay guys you did a really good today. We'll continue to work hard tomorrow. But for now, let's all go get some rest so we can have energy for the next day." The leader concluded his statement, everybody sighing in relief. Each person started packing up their stuff and headed out the practice room door; all except for one.  

Yunho had decided to stay behind for a little bit more, hoping to perfect his moves. This caught the attention of one of the other group members, Mingi, as he was making his way out of the room, seeing that Yunho was still in there.

"You coming Yun?"

Yunho looked over at the male that was speaking to him.

"No, I'm gonna stay here for a little while longer. I'll meet you guys at the dorms when I'm finished."

Mingi sighed. Without hesitation, he set his bag back down in the floor, walking over to the wall mirror that Yunho was standing in front of, and took a seat on the floor. The older's eyes was following Mingi in confusion.

"Why aren't you leaving yet?"

The younger gave off a small smirk. "Who's gonna be here when you collapse, hm?"

Yunho just rolled his eyes at the tall male. "You're being entirely too dramatic" he said with a smile as his arms were crossed together.

The other simply shrugged his shoulders, still looking at the other with a look that said that he wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon.

Yunho knew he couldn't convince Mingi otherwise so he let it go. He walked over to the sound system, turning the song back on and walked back over to the middle of the room to wait for his cue to start dancing.

Once he heard 'Inception' starting to play, the loud music bouncing off the walls, Yunho was in a whole other dimension. The music started to take over his head and he is body, allowing it to move in a graceful and majestic way. Even though there was this big mirror in front of him, sometimes he would forget to check himself in it since he was so lost in the song. He was so unaware of what was happening around him, that he didn't even realize the other person in the room was watching him like a hawk.

Mingi was so captivated by the latter, he couldn't take his eyes off of him. The way his legs and arms would dance together in sync, the way the blond hair of the other would fly in the air with every movement, the way his facial expressions would agree with his dancing and the song. Mingi didn't want to make it obvious that he was so clearly staring at the other male, but he couldn't help it.

The next thing he knew, the song was over and Yunho had stopped dancing, taking a minute to catch his breath. Another song had randomly started to play, Shootout by Monsta X. Yunho was really excited, he almost squealed when the song came on, but he didn't want to dance alone. He ran up to Mingi, grabbing his hands to pull him off of the floor.

"Come on Min, dance with me" he exclaimed cheerfully, pulling Mingi up.

"Yunho.." the latter started, but didn't get to finish before he was cut off.

"Please Mingi~ You can't just sit here and watch me dance until I'm finished."

"Well..that was kinda the plan h-"

"Please~" Yunho pleaded as he tugged on the other's arms.

Mingi really didn't feel like dancing. He was already tired as could be from their previous dance session that lasted for hours. But then again, who was Mingi to say no to that innocent face? An absolute idiot.

Mingi let out a sigh in defeat and walked with Yunho, his hands still in the other's, over to the middle of the room. He stood slightly behind the blond, not really knowing why. They caught the music just as the 'shootout' part was coming. Yunho danced with all his energy, while the brown haired male behind him danced a bit lazily due to the fact that he really didn't want to do it. That wasn't the only reason, though. Mingi was looking at the other male completing the dance moves with such passion and ease; it was hard to take his eyes off of him. The movements in his legs and hips were so entrancing, Mingi forgot where he was at for a moment. He knew the other was completely unaware of his desires for him, but he really couldn't help himself to hold back.

Just as the music ended, Mingi grabbed the other's hand, turning him around to face him. Yunho was about to say something, when he felt a pair of lips roughly kissing at his. He had a moment of sudden shock, but it didn't take  long before he melted into it.

Mingi wrapped his arms around the other's waist, pulling him closer into his body. Yunho responded to this by pulling the tall male by the face to make them even more impossibly close. Their heads were bobbing from side to side in order to get more access to each other's lips. They were kissing each other passionately, leaving no room for either one of them to barely be able to get a breath in.

Suddenly, Yunho felt them traveling over to the wall that was opposite of the wall with the long mirror, his back hitting against the surface of the wall. He managed to let out a quiet moan because some of his back was exposed due to his shirt being slightly lifted, resulting in the skin to touch the cold exterior.

Mingi lifted up one of the blond's legs, running his hand smoothly down it. He then detached his lips from Yunho's, setting them on the other's jawline, kissing and sucking at it aswell. The latter had to remove his hands from Mingi's face, but then wrapped his arms around the other's shoulders, entangling one of his hands in those dark brown locks.

Yunho felt like he was on cloud nine, light headed, but filled with bliss at the same time. He couldn't believe he was doing this, and with Mingi, might he add. The two had always been close, but they had never done anything like this before. He was enjoying himself, maybe a bit too much, and he felt like if he didn't stop it now, things would spiral out of control in one of the most public places it could. Not to mention, he was incredibly sweaty.

He felt Mingi tug at the waist line of his pants, causing him to let out a noise of disagreement.

"No Mingi~" He could barely speak because he was so gasping for more air. "I feel sticky" he cutely pouted.

Mingi lifted himself from under Yunho's jaw, looking up at him with a sly face. He slowly set down the older's leg while also standing up a bit from his slightly bent position. His hands were gently placed on Yunho's hips, grabbing at them a little. He shared one more kiss with the latter, this one being more soft than the previous one, before pulling away.

"Let's go take a shower then" he said, smirking.

Yunho flicked the other on the forehead, while slightly pushing him back.

"You're such an idiot" he jokingly said.