Woosan (fluff, slight angst) ~A Night to Remember~ pt.3

-5 months later-

San was sitting on his couch watching tv. He was scrolling through all the channels hoping to find something actually interesting to watch. He had finally landed on something and turned it on. At that moment, he heard his doorbell ring. He wasn't expecting anybody to show up to his house today so he was a bit confused.

He got up from the couch, setting the remote down, and walked over to the front door. He unlocked the lock and twisted the knob, opening the door. Behind the door revealed to be a black haired man who appeared to look a bit sad.

"Woo?" San questioned the male at the door.

"Can I come in San?" the shorter asked, sadness still riddling his face.

"Of course Wooyoung" the taller said, as he gently grabbed ahold of Wooyoung's hand, pulling him inside.

He closed and locked the door behind them. He looked back at the other who was behind him.

"Did it happen again?" he asked the other male, only for him to respond with a nod, a few tears threatening to roll down his face.

San quickly went up to him and wrapped his arms around the smaller pulling him closer to him. Wooyoung hesitantly hugged him back, setting his head in the chest before him.

"I'm fine Sannie" the shorter said, trying not to make the other worry about him too much.

This had been happening for a long while now. After that night San and Wooyoung had when they first met each other, they immediately hit it off. They planned little hang outs to get to know each other better and it was just so natural for them. Talking to each other about parts of their lives that they would've had no idea about. Granted, of course they didn't tell each other everything about themselves, but a really good amount of information though. The more they got to know each other, the more they started hanging out more casually. They always had the night that they almost kissed, lingering in the back of their heads, but they both decided that it was best to forget about it. Wooyoung would always often go over to San's since his place wasn't the most suited with his boyfriend always breathing down his neck. But Wooyoung would always show up to San's whenever he had boyfriend problems as well. They had been fighting more and more often, causing a clear rift in their relationship, and it was getting exhausting; it was already exhausting. Today was no exception.

"Woo-" the taller started, uncertain, before he was cut off.

"I'm serious, I'm fine" Wooyoung said as he pulled away from the hug, looking up at San. He tried his best to put on a smile, but he knew all too well that it was as fake as it could get. This got to be so tiring;  putting on this fake front like things weren't as shitty as they were, it was too much. And San being able to read him like an open book didn't help with trying to hide how he truly felt.

San just nodded his head and showed a slight smile. "You know I don't believe you for a second, but I'll leave it alone."

"Good, cause I don't wanna think about it anymore, so let's go watch tv." Wooyoung pulled at San's hand, dragging him to the living room so they could go sit down. He pushed the other down on the couch, both hands on his shoulders, and standing in between his legs.

"I'll go get us a snack okay?" he said as he looked at the blond, hands still on his shoulders.

San was going to let the other go on by his business, but he wanted to mess with him a little bit. He wrapped his arms around the shorter's lower torso, and pulled him close to himself, making sure that he was locked in place. He buried the side of his face in the stomach in front of him, still holding on tight.