Minhwa (angst, fluff, smut) ~Jealous~ pt.2

The two had entered their small apartment, still not talking to each other. After they had took off their shoes, Mingi was going to walk straight past the living room and into the bedroom, when his name had been called out. He turned his body around, looking at the other with a blank stare.

"Mingi can you please tell me what's wrong?" Seonghwa felt a small piece of him breaking away at the fact that his boyfriend wouldn't speak to him. His face clearly showed his inner thoughts.

"We don't need to talk about this Seonghwa."

"No! Actually we do! You've been ignoring my existence the whole way here. All I'm trying to do is understand why you're upset."

Mingi just scoffed, turning away once again and walking to their bedroom.

Seonghwa was having none of his attitude. "Song Mingi! Don't you dare walk away from me!" he screamed out, trailing behind the other. He closed the bedroom door and locked it, walking up to the man who was standing in the middle of the room.

"We aren't leaving this room until you talk and tell me what's the matter with you" he proclaimed firmly, crossing his arms.

"You sure you don't want to ask 'Jae'?" the other said mockingly.

"What?"

"I don't want to talk to you so go talk to Jaehyun and see if I give a rat's ass about it."

"Is that what this is about? Mingi you know damn well that I-"

"Yes this is what this is about! You finally got it out of me."

"Min..." The shorter's face softened.

Mingi balled up his fists. "Do you know how it feels to have some random ass dude talk to your boyfriend like he's his. Having your boyfriend being wooed by some dipshit who doesn't know how to keep his fucking hands to himself? To have your boyfriend look happier in the company of some other man that's not you? If you want to hear it, I'll say it. I'm jealous. I'm jealous with every fiber of my being because you looked so happy with him. I know I shouldn't be jealous but I can't help but to act like this. You're everything to me and watching you being whisked away by some block head ass dude is not something I want to stay for and watch." The fists that were once balled up, un-balled themselves as Mingi began to become less angry.

Seonghwa uncrossed his arms as well, putting them to his side. He stepped closer towards the taller and put his hands on his face so that he could look down at his level. He was about to say something, but he had something else in mind. He released one of his hands, setting it on one of Mingi's arms. Seonghwa then started kissing on the other's neck slowly, taking his time to kiss every spot of his neck.

Mingi's hands subconsciously started trailing up the smaller's hips, up to his waist, and stopping at the middle of his back.

"S-Seonghwa" The taller tried to sound firm with his words, but all efforts were useless as he was extremely aroused. He ran his hands back down Seonghwa's back again, just to put them in the middle of his back again, this time with them inside of the other's shirt. Seonghwa shivered at the touch of the male's hands on his bare back, causing a soft and quiet moan to slip from his mouth.

Seonghwa then took his lips away from his neck and ran his hands to the bottom of the younger's shirt, pulling it up slightly until it was completely off of him; all the while, he was looking at him with a look that was so captivating. He started back up again, kissing at Mingi's neck, this time, trailing his lips all the way from his chest to his stomach, bending his knees in the process. It wasn't long before he was completely kneeled on the floor, fiddling with the button of Mingi's jeans. When it was unbuttoned, he started to palm at the younger male's clothed member, looking to get him harder even more than he knew he already was.