Jongsang (slight angst, fluff) ~Just Hold Me~

Jongho and Yeosang were sitting at the dinner table enjoying their meal, well, not really enjoying it. The meal was fine, curtesy of Jongho, but the atmosphere was silent and strained. Yeosang had been quiet the entire time; as a matter of fact, he had been quiet the whole day. His boyfriend would try to talk to him, only for him to give short and uninterested responses. Jongho had no clue what was causing him to act like that, but he had been like that for almost three whole weeks now. Yeosang used to be this ball of brightness and fierceness, but his attitude has definitely been off.

It was driving Jongho insane not knowing what was wrong with his boyfriend. He had many possible answers running through his head, but he didn't want any of them to turn out to be the truth. As curious as he was, he didn't bother asking the other in case he didn't want to talk about it.

The older had his utensil in hand, picking at the food that was spread all about on his plate. He really wasn't in the mood to eat but decided to at least try to since his boyfriend had made it for them. The reason he wasn't in the mood was because he was thinking heavily on something that had been bothering him for a while and he couldn't stop the thoughts from invading his head. He had been feeling really bad about himself and he had no idea why. His confidence and self esteem had just been lacking lately. It wasn't all about his looks, but more so his mind set. Granted, he did feel a lack of confidence in his looks as well. It wasn't anybody else but himself getting inside his own head.

Yeosang knows that he has been acting distant towards Jongho lately, even though it wasn't the other's fault, but that's the way he would cope with things; avoid his problems until he was eventually ready to address them. He loved being in a relationship with Jongho, but with that being said, it's eventually going to get difficult if he can't feel good about himself like how he used to. Talking to Jongho about it never was an option to him. He thought that the other would probably think he was being dramatic or putting too much thought into it, and that's not something that he needed right now.

Yeosang finished the leftover scraps he was messing with and got up from his place at the table to put his plate in the sink. Jongho, not long after, followed behind him.

"Do you want me to wash the dishes Yeo?" the taller asked while placing his empty plate in the sink. Yeosang didn't reply with anything else but with a nod, and walked off to go to their room.

Jongho just shook his head and sighed deeply and watched the other disappear into the room. He couldn't stand seeing Yeosang being like this, all mopey, sad, and distant. All he could do is wonder, knowing that if he went to Yeosang himself, he probably wouldn't be able to get an answer. He turned the faucet on, waited for it to heat up, and began washing the dirty dishes that they had made.

After 15 minutes of washing, rinsing, and drying the dishes, Jongho left from out of the kitchen and made his way inside of the bedroom. He saw that the other male wasn't in the room, also hearing the water of the shower running. He decided to just lay down and wait for Yeosang to finish up in the shower so that they could call it a night. He got out his phone from the pocket of his sweatpants and started to scroll on whatever app he clicked on in order to occupy himself until his boyfriend got out.

It wasn't long until that happened, Yeosang emerging from the bathroom with his night clothes already on his body, since he hadn't been confident with his bare body either. He looked to the man on the bed who was laying on his back and watching something on his phone. The older just stood there for a little bit, watching the other and trying to figure out what he would do in these next moments. He decided to not let his stubbornness take over and chose to go up to Jongho. Instead of saying anything though, Yeosang crawled over to his partner, setting his legs on either side of the other's legs. Feeling a weight on his thighs prompted Jongho to take his phone away from in front of his face, to look up at the man set on him. Yeosang looked back at Jongho, not really sure of what to do.