Woosan (fluff,slight angst) ~All I asked~ pt. 2

Wooyoung woke up to a bright light coming from the bedroom window. He looked around, having the common confusion after you just wake up, rubbing his eyes to un-blur them. He looked to his side, seeing the empty space there and was sadly reminded of his fight with San last night, well, more like early morning but that's besides the point.

He sluggishly got out of bed and made his way to the bedroom's bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. He went back into the room, standing in front of the vanity. He lazily brushed out his hair to get some of the flyaways before coming out of the bedroom and making his way to the kitchen.

On his way, he saw San on the couch, still sleeping cutely. His lips curled up a bit into a slight smile, glad that he was getting some sleep. He quietly walked into the kitchen, not wanting San to wake up to find him watching him sleep.

Wooyoung wasn't really that hungry since he lost his appetite thinking about last night. He decided that he should at least have something in his system so he settled on some yogurt. He knew San had a big appetite and yogurt was basically nothing for him so he decided to make him something to eat. He got out the eggs, bacon, and pancakes and started to work his magic. San always loved when Wooyoung would cook for him and would practically moan from his food so Woo thought why not. He had finished making the pancakes and bacon and was currently working on scrambling the eggs. He suddenly felt a pair of arms circling around his waist, squeezing him gently, and a pair of small but soft lips in the crook of his neck.

"Good morning baby"" San said sweetly.

"Morning" Wooyoung blandly responded back.

"Woo-"

"The bacon and pancakes are done and are on the table. The eggs are almost done so just wait a minute" Wooyoung said without giving the other a chance to speak. He gently removed San's arms from around him before scooping the eggs out of the pan and onto a plate. He made his way to the table to finish the rest of San's plate. He set it down at San's place at the table.

"Here you go" said Wooyoung.

San looked at him confused.

"You're not eating too?"

"I already ate. You go ahead and eat. I'm about to go shower." Wooyoung walked out of the kitchen before San could protest. He went into his bathroom and started to run the shower, hoping to feel better. He looked in the mirror, leaning in a little bit. He saw a little red mark on his neck. He ran his finger over it lightly, mentally cursing San knowing that he was the one who made it. He shook it out his head and stepped into the shower, taking in the hot water.

Meanwhile, San was staring at his food like it got up and slapped him. He couldn't even finish it because he just wanted to make it right with Wooyoung.  He got up and threw the rest of his food in the trash, feeling a bit guilty to waste the food that his lover prepared for him. He made his way to the bedroom, hoping to talk to Wooyoung but was met with an empty bedroom. He then heard the shower running in the bathroom and decided to make his way in there.

He saw his lover in the shower, suds covering his body, completely unaware that San was watching him. Something about seeing him like that, innocent yet also sinful, just made San fall in love with him all over again. He quietly slipped off his clothes and made his way into the shower. He placed his hands on Wooyoung's waist, gently kissing the back of his neck.

Wooyoung's body tensed but slowly softened, missing the feeling of San holding him.

"I'm so sorry baby" said San, before Wooyoung could say anything. He didn't want to say anything anyways, wanting to hear what San would say next.

"I'm sorry for not calling you like I should've. I just get so caught up in work that I tend to forget, and I'm sorry for that. Don't ever think you're not important enough to me. You're so much more important than you understand, probably more than I understand. I'll try not to forget to tell you next time, and if I do, put me on the couch again. Put me on the couch however many times you need to for me to get it right. I love you so much Wooyoungie and I'll keep saying sorry until you forgive me." San paused, leaning in closer if that was even possible. "I'm so sorry" he said at a whisper in the other's ear.

Wooyoung was processing every word that was spoken to him, with the still running water quickly snapping him out of his thoughts. That's what he wanted from San, for him to at least try. But that was only one part. The other part was for him to actually do what he said he was going to do.

Woo slowly put his hands over San's that were still resting on his waist. He rubbed them up and down before slowly turning to face San, who had a hopeful look on his face. Wooyoung wrapped his arms around San's torso pulling him into a well needed hug. San almost immediately hugged back while stroking his love's hair.

"I don't forgive you yet. I want you to show me San. Show me that you actually mean what you say, don't just say it, because then they're just words." Wooyoung looked at him with a serious but soft expression.

"I'll show you Woo. I promise"

He nodded his head slightly. "I love you too Sannie" Wooyoung said responding to the other's previous I love you.

-Later that day at Nighttime-

It was currently 11:45 p.m. and Wooyoung was waiting up for San who was expected to be home at 1 in the morning. He was on the couch watching a bl series that he was highly invested in. He was about to get up to get something to drink when he heard his phone buzz. He looked down and retrieved his phone from the coffee table that sat in front of the couch.

                                   Sannie (❤️)

Hey love, I'm gonna be home late.
I think I'll get off at about 3.

                                  Okay Sannie. Do you
                                  want me to wait up for
                                                                      you?

No. You go ahead and go to bed
I don't want you to be up too late.

                                         Okayyy. Get home
                                               safe. I love you

I love you too baby.
Sweet dreams