Jonghwa (fluff) ~Cold~

Seonghwa was sleeping peacefully in the bed that he shared with his boyfriend. Once he had found the perfect spot to sleep in, he was out like a light. And he really needed the good night's worth of sleep or else he could be rather cranky and unfriendly the next day.

While he was quietly slumbering, he was becoming more aware of a constant moving and shifting in the bed. As the being next to him continued to move around more, the more conscience Seonghwa would become. He then heard sounds of uncomfort from the man beside him and clearly, he couldn't sleep through that. His eyes slowly peeled open, trying to adjust a bit. He sat up from his original position, and reached over to his side to turn in the bedside lamp, on the lowest setting.

After his eyes got used to that, he turned over to his boyfriend, who was looking up at the ceiling, and he did not look too good. His skin was pale and and beading up in sweats; his chest was moving up and down erratically, almost as if he were having trouble breathing.

"What's the matter Jongho?" Seonghwa questioned with a half worried, half tired look.

Jongho shook his head. "Nothing, go back to sleep baby" he said while trying to pull the other's hand to lay back down, but he wasn't budging.

Seonghwa turned his body a bit more, so that he was facing Jongho completely. He pushed himself up so that he was kneeling next to Jongho, and hovered over his body as his hands were wandering over the other's face.

"Jongie your breaking out in cold sweats, and your skin is as white as these walls" he inspected with a troubled look on his face. "I think you're coming down with something baby."

"I know, and I can't even breathe out of my nose and my throat hurts" Jongho responded, sounding nasally. "I don't even understand how I'm hot and cold that the same time" he complained.

Seonghwa gave him a sympathetic look. "Oh baby. Come on, sit up." He held onto the both of the male's arms, pulling him up. He scooted his boyfriend back a bit, so that his back was resting on the head board. He stripped the blankets off of him so that he could cool down a little bit.

"You look like absolute hell."

"Wow. Jeez Hwa, I didn't notice" he mumbled with a slight chuckle.

Seonghwa laughed back. "Okay, you go take a shower to clear your nose up and I'll go make you some soup, alright?" he voiced as he was about to get up from the bed.

"No~ I don't feel like moving" Jongho whined.

Seonghwa looked back at the other and sighed. "But you'll feel better once you can breathe out your nose again, so move it before I shove you off this bed."

"Well can you at least carry me?" Jongho teased, already knowing the answer.

"Hell no. Your bicep is the size of my head, carry yourself."

With that, Seonghwa got up from the bed, slipping on his house slippers. He walked towards the direction of the bedroom door, but then stopped, not hearing any movement behind him. He turned around to see the other male pouting, with his arms crossed. Seonghwa giggled and rolled his eyes, slowly trudging back over to the bed again. He crawled over the bed, a short distance, until he was face to face with his lover. He inched closer, placing a long peck on Jongho's forehead and pulled away.

"Go take a shower and get back to bed. I'll be back in a little with your food, okay?"

Jongho exhaled deeply, but eventually agreed. "Okay" he uttered.

"Good. Now hurry, I want the soup to be ready after you're done in the shower."

"Okay" the other sighed out again.