Ready to go

The assembly dispersed and now Sidneet, Fainnat, jaireem, Abhinavi and Madan are in Abhinavi's room.

Madan's POV,

I am already tensed that I didn't got my powers and now they are saying that we should go to POWERS KILL. What if they go alone leaving me? I didn't get my powers yet.

Madan: don't you people think about me?

Vaishnavi: we already told you right,You have more time.

Siddharth: but now our time decreased
sisterly. We should go to POWERS KILL day after tomorrow and before that he should become a member of POWERS RULE.

Abhi: don't worry!  He will get his powers but before that I will take you to POWERS KILL Tomorrow so that I can guide you about POWERS KILL.

All: Okayyyyy.

Abhi: Not all only 3 with me. As jaan and Jai knows about it they are not coming. Who 3 are coming?

All raised their hands except Jaan, Jai and Abhishek.

Abhi: Vaish! You too?

Vaishnavi: Why can't I? ( she said pouting)

Siddharth: sisterly! You can go to trip with brother later.

He said winking at Vaishnavi sister. Everybody chucked and Vaish sister rolled her eyes .

Faiz: so we are 5 here. Who 3 will be going?

Vaish: Madan can't come as he didn't get his powers yet. I will be here with him to identify his powers.

I am feeling very bad. Why didn't I get any powers yet. I feel like everyone ignoring me.

Abhishek: so Avu!  You also be here. I will take Sid,  Reem and Faiz .

However I felt happy that Avu is with me.

Siddharth POV,

Avu and that Madan? Together? No! I am not going anywhere . By why do I care? Do I like her?

Siddharth: I will stay with Madan, let that miss.whatever come with you.

Vaishnavi: someone is so possessive (smirking)

Siddharth: I am not possessive over Avneet .

Abhishek: did she mention any name?( teasing)

I  felt embarrassed and Avneet changed the topic.

Avneet: very old dialogue bro. However now what's final.

Vaishnavi: Fine Sid! You 4 go. I will take care of your princess.

Siddharth: she is not my princess. She is just miss.whatever.

Abhinavi: we believe you ( sarcasm)

Then we 3 and Abhishek packed our stuffs and drifted away to sleep.

Next morning while eating......

Reem's POV,

Siddharth: Brother! How did you get married?

Both of them blushed.

Avneet: stop blushing and tell us.

Abhishek: ok fine, when I came here I was 11. At that time I was alone. One lady served me food and shelter. I don't know her before but she took a good care of me. Her name is Seeta .Vaish is her daughter only. We were best friends. Last time by the war held by POWERS KILL many people died. Seeta was one of them.