Missing You

Siddharth's  POV,

Here we reached the castle. There were silence and darkness all over. We all hid our face so no one can identify us. Abhishek brother showed us many places in POWERS KILL. People there were silent and didn't have happiness. I wonder even there were no children playing.

Then brother told us many things. He said about the rules and regulations of POWERS KILL. He said about their punishment and strictness too. Really it's a very dangerous place to be in.

Siddharth: bro!

Abhishek: shhhhh!

Siddharth: I'm hungry bro.

Brother dragged me towards the car and gestured me to sit down. All my friends also came, we all sat in the car.

Abhishek: I said you right?  People here don't talk unnecessarily. If they find us , it will become a tragedy. They all know me.

Reem: Brother but we only said we are hungry. It is not unnecessary. Won't people here talk.

Abhi: people here are very dangerous. They talk but very limitedly.

Ohhh! I miss my Avu now. She never used to be silent. What will she do after coming here?
But why do I care? Do I love her? No no it's care. Friends care for each other.

Faiz: what's that bro?

He asked pointing towards an area which was fenced. It was looking somewhat weird.

Abhishek: It's graveyard I think. Now take this.

He gave us sandwiches and we ate.

Siddharth: ok bro let's go back. We should come here tomorrow.

Reem: but we didn't get inside the castle.

Abhi: it's not that safe to go inside the castle. I also wish to show you the other side of POWERS KILL but I can't. By the way we are getting late. Let's go.

All: ok

We were ridding back. I'm very excited,  I wanna meet Avneet. I was smiling the whole way.

Abhishek: Are you dreaming about Avneet?

Siddharth: no no never. I won't even think about her

On the other side...  

Avneet's POV,

I'm bored. Completely bored. I am missing him.

( Author: him?
Avu: no no them, THEM!
Authour:ohhh😏)

I am waiting for them from morning. I don't know why but I feel very lonely. As Brother is not there, sissy had to take care of everything. She was very busy. She came just once in this room and that too for serving us food.

I am here with Madan and Jannat. Madan is taking something continuously and Jannat is laughing like manics listening to him. I pretend to laugh sometime but to be honest I listened nothing. I didn't do this intentionally but all my thoughts are around him , I mean around them only.

Jannat: Hi Jai! Hi sissy!

Jannat said as Jai and Vaish came inside. They both said hi to Jaan at the same time.

Jai: hai Avu,  Are you okay?

Avneet: haan yes ( sad tone).

Vaishnavi: Nothing jai, someone is missing Mr.whatever

Avneet: I am not missing that Monkey.

Vaish sister cleared her throat and I understood what will be her next dialogue so I stared at her and she stopped.