POWERS

Vaishnavi POV,

Avneet said She was hungry hugging me. She was in such a danger but she didn't even care much. If there would be someone else, that person would become sad , angry and scared.

Vaishnavi: ok, so my princess is hungry. I will get something for all of you.

I took leave from them, went to the Royal kitchen and brought some fruits for them.

Avneet: sissy your too boring.

Reem: you are only giving us fruits.

Jannat: wait till night Reem then you will get a royal meal.

Reem: why till night, Jaan?

Abhinavi: when did you both became friends? (Shocked)

Faizal: I don't know exactly but I think something special happened yesterday night.

Siddharth : And we got a good news today .

Vaishnavi: but this is not the end Sid. I am gonna give you one more good news.

Avneet: REALLY! BROTHER CONGRATS!

Siddharth: We need treat

Madan: Its time to party.

Reem: I wonder what would be his/her powers.

Jannat: I wish he/ she isn't a vampire.

Jaijeet: don't worry Jannat if she is a vampire won't you guide her.

Vaishnavi: SHUT UP! NOTHING LIKE THAT.

Abhishek: why are you all this impatient?

Reem: we are energetic.

Jannat: if you didn't match our speed.....

Avneet: we can make a new world with our thoughts.

Before I could say something Avneet started her crazy talks which made me blush. Finally I managed to shut all their mouths and started to eat.

While eating.........

Abhishek: ok now tell them your point or else they will make you grandma.

Everyone laughed and I started speaking.

Vaishnavi: so your good news is..... Sid, Avu, Reem and Madan got their powers.

Avu: Reem, Madan and Sid also got powers?

Abhishek: Yup! My dear Elsa.

Avu: Elsa?

Abhishek: do you remember? you asked me on our first meet whether Spiderman, superman, Elsa,  Barbie exist here.

Avneet: yes.

Abhishek: so according to that you are our Elsa.

Reem: you are saying this because today she was frozen. Am I right? ( confused)

Vaishnavi: no! but really she is Elsa. She can create ice, snow and many other magics.

Avneet: REALLY!

Abhishek: Yup! You can do it .

Vaishnavi:  when Sid carried Avneet, her ice melted. This is because he has the power of fire.

Abhishek: yeah like ghost rider.

Avneet: Arey Mr.whatever you are normally looking like ghost only. How will it be if you become a ghost rider? ( she said laughing and hitting sid's arm playfully)