A new Entry

FAIZAL POV,
We all saw a small boy crying in the forest. I went near him. His back was facing me. I was about to pat his back but suddenly someone hold my hand and started dragging me far from the boy. She is a girl but I couldn't see her face as her back was facing me.
My friends came running, stopped her ,removed my hand and she turned. She was wearing black .she had a baggage .She was looking so pretty.

Reem: who are u?

Avneet: where are u taking him?

Sid: how did u came here?

And I stood there still watching her . No staring at her. I didn't care about anything in the world. Then she started speaking. Her voice was also marvellous.

Girl: guys,  don't kill me with your questions.( She said stopping them)

After a pause

Girl: well I am Jannat. I came here with few members for making a documentary but I lost my way.

(how many guessed right?
So New entry Ft.Jannat)

Sid: wait! Wayyyyyyyy........... guys we have to catch the train.

Jannat: No use. I think you also lost your way.

Avneet: Well I also think so Mr.whatever.( to sid)

Jannat: Mr.whatever? ( she asked with a questioning look but Reem cut her)

Reem: leave that. Why were you dragging Faiz?

Now I heard my name and came out of my dreamland in which I was lost.

( Author: WHAT dream?

Faiz: That's not important

A: y?

Faizal: continue writing.

A: I will be back Mr. Faiz)

Faiz: yes. Y did u do so?

Jannat: well , 1st of all that wasn't a child. He is a creature who look like a child. It can create illusions and kill humans. 2nd of all I tried to save u.
( she said calmly)

Avu: maybe your saying the truth. But how do u know all these?

Jannat: see, I came here to make a documentary about this forest as people believed it is a mysterious one . So I researched many things about this forest and came to know all these stuffs. Now I think I am the only one here to help u out.
So Friends?

After a pause we all said in an union but not in a confirmatory voice. Yes ( low tone)

Jannat: perfect. So introduce yourself.

Reem: I am Reem. She is Avneet. He is Faizal. He is Siddharth and he is Madan

She said pointing us one by one.

Jannat: so let's move?

Sid: where?

Jannat: com'mon man. Let's start our journey. Standing here idle won't work. Even your phone will also have no signal.

Everyone agreed and started to walk.we walked for almost an hour. We were starving and tired. Avneet sat on the floor.

Avu: I can't .......I can't I am done.

Sid : I don't want to agree with u but even me 2

Reem: Me 3

Faiz: Me 4

Madan: Me 5

Jannat: ok sit . Let's have something.

We all sat and Jannat opened her bag and gave each of us a mango juice and 2 breads.
That was less but helped.

Then we again continued to walk and after 2 hrs we saw......

( imagine it is surrounded by forest and ignore the mountains,moon and lights

( imagine it is surrounded by forest and ignore the mountains,moon and lights .
It is afternoon 4)

Reem: wowwwwww

Faizal: Jannu do u know about this?

Sidneet: Jannnnuuuuuu

Faizal: SHUT UP.  U say Jannu.

Jannat: No I don't know.

Madan: Then let's move it can be dangerous.

Reem: I don't care. I am fixed. We will stay here 2 days then let's move.

Sid: Reem u came for tour but I have work. I should go to Delhi.

Jannat: Sid I think Reem is right. And sorry guys I don't think getting out of this forest would be that easy so your work can't be done.

Avneet: so that means my work is done. Right Sid?

Siddharth rolled his eyes.

Faiz: oh no my company may get into trouble( I was worried but had no other choice so suppressed myself)

Avneet ran towards the gate but suddenly winced in pain catching her hand.

Avneet : ouch!

We all came near her. Her hand was attacked by a throne and blood was leaking. We noticed Sid got hella worried. we also noticed Jannu , she moved away from us as much as she can but as we were concentrating on Avneet we did not stop her

Sid: Avneet! Can't you be careful.  Fine how could u be.? You are a careless creature( he shouted)

Avneet: will u talk to your friend like this when she is already hurt?( she said dramatically making puppy face)

Siddharth: ofcourse not! Becoz. My friends are humans and you are a devil.

Avneet: so mean ( she mumbled)

Then Sid removed his kercheif from his pant  pocket and badanged her wound.
...................................................................................
Guys what do you think about this chapter?

Why Jannat moved as far as she could?

What is special in that house?

Is it safe?

Vote and comment for updates updates
Stay tuned for answers. 😎