2.New meeting

Reem's POV

I am in the railway station. The station is not that busy. I saw dusky barking at me. Yeah! He is my dog.
I think dusky is hungry . I have dog food on my bag. I put him down from my arms and searched his food .

I got it. wait !where is he? No! he is missing.

I got terrified and searched him. After 15 min I saw a girl holding my dusky.

Who the hell is she.Did she want to kidnap my dusky. No no I will get my dusky back.

I went there and patted her back .she turned. Before she could utter a word I stopped her and yelled.

" Hello miss. kidnapper I got u red handed.How dare u try to kidnap my dusky. You look good, why can't to work to earn?"

She stood without uttering a word

How dare she!

"Over? Now tell me why are you shouting ?" , She asked me in calm and it irritated me.

"Oh really?" I asked in disbelief." Don't u know why I am shouting ? Why Did you try to kidnap my dusky?"

"Excuse me. Who is dusky?"

" The one in your hand."

"Oh! the dog!", She exclaimed averting her gaze towards my dusky.

"don't dare to call my baby a 'dog' . He has a name and it's dusky" , I warned her.

"ok fine. Calm down. I saw him here standing alone . He ran to me and I carried him. I love dogs and I won't harm your dusky." , She said with a smile which melted me.

"Sorry, I got scared." , I regretted shouting at her and to get off from the embarrassment I added," By the way, I'm Reem, Going to Delhi."

"OMG! Me too going to Delhi.
I'm Avneet.", She stretched her hand for friendship and I gladly accepted it. " So, shall we go?", She asked

" Sure! my friend is also coming."

"Great!"

Avneet is sweet I miss understood her.

Avneet POV

I met Reem.To be honest , at first I was irritated as she was taking rubbish , then I understood her feelings . She is crazy but I like her. I wonder how would her friend be.
Just then Reem phone rang .I  bumped into someone looking towards her.
He was about to fall I caught him by his waist. When I saw him, I saw he was closing his eyes in fear of falling down. He caught my arms tightly. His perfect face seemed so attractive. After few seconds, he opened his eyes.
I know he was embrassed.

Before he could speak a word, Reem's words disturbed us.

" I knew!I knew! just cut the call u cheat." , She yelled giving least care to the public in the railway station.

...............................................................................
Who bumped into Avneet?
Why did Reem shout?

Vote and comment for updates
Stay tuned for answers.