CONFESSION

The next morning........

Jannat's POV,
I woke up and did my daily chores. Then I started getting ready for the trip. Then I got a message in my mobile from Faiz saying
" If you are ready meet us all in Abinavi's room."

Wow! Abinavi 😍. However I am ready. Let me go.

I went there. The lights were off and was completely dark. I however managed to on the lights and was surprised. The room was completely empty. Neither my friends nor the furniture were present. Suddenly I heard I thud from behind. I turned to see the main door of the room locked and in the door it was written.

"You and me together always"

Did brother propose my sissy?

Someone tapped my shoulder, I turned back to see a beautiful sight. Faiz was sitting on his knees with a rose. I was gonna ask what's going on?but before that....

Faizal: Don't ask me anything now. Just listen. People say you should confess your feelings to the right person soon or else it will become late. I don't know whether I am fast or slow but I just know I am in love with you. I think I should say it now, I lost my first love and was depressed. I thought there was nothing left for me but you brought the whole happiness in me by your smile. I just want to live with that smile for my whole life. Will you be my love?

By this time all my friends entered the room and they were clapping cheering me.

Jannat: You confessed very beautifully Faiz but I don't think it may work out.

I said and Faiz stood up in shock. I went out of the Room. Suddenly someone pulled me to a corner. It was......

Guess?

It's Jai

Jai: what are you doing Jaan? Have you lost your mind?

Jaan: WHAT? I answered him what I thought. There is nothing to get scolded

Jai: but I know you like him.

I had little tears in my eyes. I tried to control it but no use. He saw that .

Jai: Now why are you crying?

Jannat: I... I am not crying.

Jai: Don't lie Jannat. I know you.( warning tone)

Jannat: JUST STOP IT JAI. DO YOU WANT HIM TO DIE. I AM A VAMPIRE.I WON'T BE IN MY SENSES SOMETIMES. LIKE I KILLED DUSKY, I MAY ALSO KILL FAIZ. I WAS ALONE AND NOW ONLY I GOT MY FRIENDS. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THEM.(crying)

I turned back angrily but I saw all my friends standing behind me. I tried to move away but Faiz caught hold of my hand.

Faiz: I'm sorry Jannat. I proposed you ordinarily. You deserve something else.

After a pause he took out a ring.