DISCUSSION

Abhishek POV,

Vaishu brought some fruits and we all ate it in the comfortable silence till they both  started fighting 🤦‍♂️

Avneet POV ,

All were eating silently. Tbh I hate silence. I saw Sid sitting on my left and eating lost in his thoughts. Everyone was busy eating so I decided to play with Sid.

He was about to take an apple slice from his plate but I took it from his plate and started eating. He left me . He didn't fight with me.

What the hell man? He always fight with me unnecessarily. Now I wanted him to fight but this dumbo is silent. Let me do it again.

Again when he was about to take another apple slice, I took it from him. This time also he left me.

Now it's enough

This time Sid was about to put a grape in his mouth and that was when I snatched the grape from him and put on my mouth.

Now this is the limit of his patience. He started snatching my plate from me.

Avneet: BROTHER! Brotheeeerrrrr!

I shouted and everybody looked at us.

Avneet: What kind of younger one is yours? He ate all his food and now snatching mine.

Siddharth: hello Miss.whatever!  You were the one who ate my food.

Avneet: ( keeping one hand in the mouth) ah! The best lier award goes to Mr. Whatever.

Siddharth: Am I a lier?

Avneet: Yup

Siddharth: I?

Vaishnavi: Arey leave it. I will another plate for you Sid.

Siddharth: sissy! I am not a good tanker. Look I have biceps. I maintain my body. She is the one who ate my food. Look how fat is she.

Avneet: hello Mr.whatever I am fitter than you.

Siddharth: oh really!

Madan: Sid leave her to eat, you take my plate.

Siddharth: LOOK EVERYONE!  I AM NOT DYING TO EAT IN OTHERS PLATE,OK! . I DON'T WANT ANYONE SYMPATHY. I AM FULL.

Oh no! He was annoyed. No one took his side. Everyone believed me but I............
He was about to leave but I caught his hand.

Avneet: sorry na, pleeeaaaaseeeeee.....

Siddharth: WHAT? WHY ARE YOU ASKING SORRY?

He asked irritated.

Abhishek: why are u asking sorry Avu? ( confused)

Avneet: brother,  I only ate from his plate. He didn't eat anything.( after a pause). That... you all were eating silently so I decided to break the silence.  It's all your mistake.

Everybody gave me an unbelievable look.

  I saw Sid he was staring at me. I mouthed a sorry to him. He raised one of his eyebrows and I pouted. Now a huge smile appeared in his lips and I was relieved. I smiled back.

Reem: wowwwww! So cute.

Sidneet: What cute?

Abhinavi: communication through eyes🙄

All chuckled. I felt embarrassed so I decided to change the topic.

Madan's POV,

Everyone Chuckled at Avneet and Siddharth  but I don't know why I felt bad. Avneet changed the topic.

Avneet: Leave all that. Brother now your turn.

Abhi: What my turn?

Reem: yes! You only told the king,  you will explain us everything but now you are quite.

Jaan:Ok well but 1st say are you ready to become the members of POWERS RULE

Avneet: you only said it's destiny....

Siddharth: how can we change that?

Jaijeet: thats right you can't change anything but what if you get powers which are dangerous.

Madan: What do you mean?

Vaish: that means you may also get dangerous powers which may affect you. Like Jannat is not a vampire , she only has the powers of vampire but yet she needs blood to activate her powers.

Jaijeet: same goes with me. Even I am not a Warewolf but I become Ill during the full moon night.

We all were astonished

Faizal: This is gonna be extremely fun.

Siddharth: I am in .

All others: we are also are ready.

Abhi: ok tomorrow is full moon.  we will Come to know your powers tomorrow only.

Avneet: Then why we are here today?

Vaishu: we thought of calling you here tomorrow only but who knows you will find out Jannat's power.

Reem: we are smart sissy!

Abinavi and Jaijaan: yeah yeah we found out. (They said dramatically)

Vaish: ok jaan, show them their rooms.

Abhishek: And Jai make sure no one comes to know about them till tomorrow.

Siddharth: but why brother?

Abhishek: usually people come here to gather their powers but you people came earlier . Unnecessary doubts will arise and I don't wish this news spreads to ' POWERS KILL'.

Reem: POWERS KILL?

Abhishek Brother was about to say something but vaishnavi sister stopped him.

Vaishnavi: it's already late today. Go and sleep now later we will talk about this.

She said in a cold tone so we all nodded and left that room. Jaan took us outside of the castle and we reached a cottage.

 Jaan took us outside of the castle and we reached a cottage

We all entered in and Jaan showed us our rooms.

Sid-jai

Madan- Faiz

Jaan-Reem

Avu alone

We all entered our respective rooms to sleep. We had our clothes there so we got into our comfy clothes.
...................................................................................

Here comes your next chapter.

Hope you liked it?

Mention your likes and dislike part.

Why did Vaishnavi stopped Abhishek?

What will be our leads power?

What is gonna happen in the cottage?

Shower this book with votes and comments

Stay tuned for answers😎

Now,
Signing off

Yours Author💖