Fun All Around

JANNAT'S POV, 

I woke up fast in the morning. i did my morning chores and came back to that room. They were still sleeping. I opened the window. Due to the sun rays, Reem woke up but Avneet did not budge. I went to the dressing table in that room and started dressing my hair.

Reem: Jaan! When did u woke up.( she asked rubbing her eyes)

Jannat: just now. U all were very tired so I didn't want to wake u people.

Reem: wait I will wake Avu.

She went near Avu and.....

Reem: Avu.....

Avneet: Mmmm( she mumbled)

Reem: Avneeeet..........

Avneet: Mmmmmmmm

Reem: look ur Mr.whatever is here.

Avneet woke up with a jerk, sat like a kid and said....

Avneet: wait! Why did he came to my room? What are u people doing in my room? Lastly WHY ARE YOU NOT LETTING ME SLEEP?

She screamed the last part and we both closed our ears with our hands.

Jannat: Why are u shouting Avneee?

Reem: 1ST OF ALL THIS IS NEITHER YOUR ROOM NOR YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF THIS CASTLE. 2ND OF ALL YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SLEEP AFTER I WAKE UP.

Though she shouted Avneet did not budge instead she pouted and said crying dramatically .

Avneet: This is not fair. Why should I not sleep after u wake? Did that dumbos and your dusky woke?

Jannat: Nope but I am going to wake up that dumbos and she will take care of her dusky.

As soon as I said Reem bend down to take her dog whereas Avneet rushed to the washroom. After realising what happened,  Reem saw me with her puppy eyes and lowered lips indicating 'she cheated me ' . I chuckled and went to boys room.

Jannat: Boyyyyysss!

They didn't budge. I went near them , removed the duvet from them.

Jannat: wake up you sleepy heads

I shouted and they woke up with a sad face. I told them to get ready and come to dining table.

Avneet POV

We 3 girls came to the dining table after completing our morning chores.  Even dusky is ready but those dumps..... leave it.
I decided to prank on one of the boys so when Jannat pour water in cups and placed it on their respective places, I mixed some salt in one of those and left it on its place.

All 3 dumbos came and sat. We were eating in a comfortable silence. Just then one hand picked up that salt water cup and that was Mr.whatever.  yeah! He drank the water. After realising it's taste he just choked it on Madan.😂

I thought Sid is dead but Madan started eating the food silently. Sid's guilt was visible in his eyes . Seeing that I also felt very guilty. We completed our food. When we were about to get up ........Madan splashed a cup of water on Siddharth.

We 3 girls started laughing out loud. They realized it was my prank. Now I am gone.......

Sid and Madan splashed water on me but it hit all 3 of us we replied them with other glass of water.....

I think this water fight took place of minimum 20 mins and now we all are wet.

Reem: Enough.....Enough I am totally wet.

Faizal: by the way it was a perfect fun.

Jannat: I agree with you totally faizu.

Siddharth: you agree with him? However who's plan was that?

Jannat and Reem pointed me and I made a victory face

Avneet: I didn't point you Sid. It was destiny. You yourself took that cup of water.

Madan: fine..... past is past. Now let's go and change.

I chuckled realising guilt in friendship never  last long. When I was about to go , I heard....

Sid: I will take my revenge.

He whispered in my ear smirking but as usual I didn't budge.

We went and changed and met again.

Faizal POV

We all decided to watch movie. After searching around the castle for 30 min, Jannat found the T.V longe.There were variety of C.D's which also includes New films.

Faizal: which movie?

Jannat: Anabella.

Everyone looked at her with a shock reaction.

Faizal: Anabella?

I asked to confirm.

Jannat: yeah.

Avneet: will u be comfortable?

Reem: No comfort in movies guys only fun.

We chuckled and started the movie.

To be honest I have seen this movie more than 50 times but still I am scared. We sat in this arrangement.

Madan-Reem-Avneet-Siddharth-Faizal-Jaan

The movie was hella scary. I caught hold of Jannat's shoulders with my both hands and hid half of my face behind her. Seeing friends reaction was more fun than the movie.

Reem hid her face behind her dupatta.

Siddharth held one hand of Avneet between his 2 hands and said.....

Sid: Don't get scared I am there ( stammering).

And Avneet gave 'Really' look to Siddharth but he didn't budge.

Madan completely drowned into the movie.

And the strange part is Jannat. I felt like she lived inside that movie for 3 hrs. Her eyes had that shine of excitement. However I felt safe near her.

The movie ended.The rest of the day went normally, after dinner we drifted to sleep.

..................................................................................

Did you lived with the story?

Was it good?

However people say calm before storm.

Will there be a storm tonight?

Get ready to vote and comment for updates 🙃😎

Stay tuned for answers.