Main reason search

Jannat's POV,

I woke up at 6 in the morning and tried to wake up everyone. As usual after a short struggle everybody woke up except Sid and Avu. We tried to wake them with lot of tricks but we failed. I don't know what happened to both of them. Now it's breakfast time. Food arrived and we are sitting on the dining table.

Faiz: Though it's hard to wake Sid and Avu ,they will wake after our few tries but today we totally failed.

Madan: They even didn't budge .

Reem: To be honest I don't feel comfortable eating without this two sleepyheads.

Jai: For me too.

Jaan: Then let's try once again to wake them up.

Reem: WHAT? Again?

Faiz: I am sure our breakfast is gonna turn to dinner.

Everyone chuckled and suddenly someone banged our room's door.

Madan: Who's that?

Jaan: I will see.

I went and opened the door and it was Anushka.

Jaan: Anushka

Anu: Call me minister. I'm not your friend. Now tell me why they both are sleeping.

Jai: Minister.... I think they are not feeling well.

Anu: Both of them?

We all remained quiet as we didn't have anything to say. Then she continued.

Anu: ok leave that. Jaan! you come with me.

Jaan: Me?

Anu: yeah! Actually after 2 days there is a celebration here.

Faiz: For what?

Anu: It was the day in which the queen Mouni was crowned.

Reem: Then we will also come.

Anu: No need. I am only taking Jaan . You all are neither useful nor responsible.

I was too angry. How can she speak like that to my friends ? All they might be hurt but didn't show. After sometime I left with Anu.

Siddharth POV,

I woke up and saw Jai and Reem fighting sitting on the dining table. Madan was sitting on the sofa and laughing. Faiz remained quiet and seemed to be frustrated. Then my Avu, she is sleeping in the bed like a cute princess. I got up and sat on the bed.

Sid: Good Morning guys!

They all looked at me and gave me a disgusting look. Then they started their own works.

Sid: Arey! GOOD MORNING.

Faiz: Stop shouting Sid . It's afternoon.

Sid: WHAT?

Reem: yeah you missed the breakfast and that was ate by Jai . Now you missed your Lunch and I want your part but this Jai is fighting with me.

Jai: Morning breakfast was not too good so you let me eat that. Now when the lunch is tasty , you are fighting with me.

They continued their fight and I went to wake up Avu. I simply shook her and she woke up and sat in the bed like a child.

Avu: Good Morning Mr.whateverrrrr.

Sid: Good Afternoon miss.whateverrr.

Avu: AFTERNOON?

Faiz: ugh! Now you started? Just shut up?