New meeting 3

Author POV ,

A man came rushing into the compartment.
All 4 looked at him confusingly. He doesn't care about anyone but started to cry. No one disturbed him at first but they cared about his situation.

" excuse me?Are u okay?" , Sid asked in concern

"stay away! stay away!", Madan panicked and was shivering.

" we are not gonna harm you. Please say if everything is alright. ", Reem encountered.

"Nothing will be alright in my fate. He will catch me.", Man answered with a irritated tone.

"who?", Sid asked.

" My so called father. ", Replied Madan

"But why are u scared of him?" , Asked Avneet.

"He abused me when I was a child. I am an orphan." , The man said leaving tears out of his eyes.

"Me too." , Avneet and Siddharth said in excitement.

"oh wow! me 1,2,3,4, yeah me 4." , Reem shouted crazily

"SHUT UP." , Avneet shouted at the childish behavior of Reem and then continued." Did you just escape from him?", She asked nervously looking at the man.

"yeah but he will get to me." , The man replied and Avneet felt disappointed.

"Don't worry nothing will happen to you.No one will harm u. I am there.", Siddharth assured but Avneet interrupted

" yeah Mr.whatever will first save you from T.T.R first.",She said sarcastically .

" can't you keep your mouth shut miss.whatever."

" You only was giving him heroic dialogues. I said the fact. Now think how we will save him from T.T.R. "

"Guys! you will need my help. I have my friend's ticket but it has a girl's name." , Reem said bringing a hope.

Sid noted the T.T.R's footsteps and warned the others

" so Mr? ", Avneet asked the man and the man replied.

"Madan."

"ok Madan! go and hide in the washroom ."

"For the whole trip?", Reem asked in disbelief.

" No. We will show the TTR the other ticket and say the girl went to washroom.", Siddharth cleared it.

"After he goes Madan will come back." , Avneet completed.

"wow! union of Mr. And miss.whatever. ", Reem commented and both Siddharth and Avneet yelled a shut up to Reem.

Then Madan went to washroom  as quick as possible and the T.T.R arrived.

"only 4?", T.T.R asked

" No 5.", Sid replied.

"Where is he?"

"she."

"okay! where is she?"

"washroom."

"tickets?", The T.T.R asked.

"Siddharth", saying so he handed over the ticket to the T.T.R. It was followed by the others.

"Avneet."

" Reem."

"Faizal.", The other man mentioned.

" And last Anishka." , Reem said showing her friend's ticket.

" I will see her and leave." T.T.R. mentioned.

" No!" , Screamed others.

"why?"

" because....", Sid stretched, out off reason.

"she will be late.", Avneet filled the space.

"Why?", The T.T.R asked again.

"because... she is scared of TTR."

"WHAT? Are u cheating?should I complain?", T.T.R asked in a cold tone.

"yeah! need to complain the TTR guys.", Reem said and everyone stared at her confusingly. Reem continued standing up

"Mr.TTR. you are asking why a girl will come late from the washroom?"

"NO I mean...", T.T.R was about to explain but Avneet stood up and interrupted.

"what do you mean, then?" , She asked the T.T.R in a cold tone then turned towards Reem.  "Reem  I am gonna call all the girls in this train here." , She added.

" sir u must not behave like this.", Sid spoke up.

"sir it's disappointing. " , Faizal complimented.

Avneet was about to say something and the TTR pointed his finger towards her saying "Stop these nonsense."

Now Avu started her drama of crying

" look everyone he is threatening me." , She said wiping up her fake tears.

"No threatening girls.", Reem said in a serious tone.

By now the T.T.R was really scared and went from there mouthing a sorry. Everyone chuckled as their plan succeeded.
Madan came out with a smile but lot of fear was visible there.