Member of POWERS KILL

Faizal POV,

Actually I am too worried . Jaan didn't take her dose

What if she turns to a vampire in front of them? I need to go and see her. For this only I accepted to be the catcher of the hide and seek.

Everyone went and hid themselves from me whereas I went towards the celebration hall to find Jaan. But on the way I saw Anu and Jaan. They were going towards Queen Mouni's room. I tried to follow them but somebody pulled me back.

Reem: oh! Mr. Romeo is Missing his Juliet.

Jai: We already knew you will be back of your Jaan , that's why we followed you.

Faiz: No dumbos I am having an important work.( serious)

Reem: we know what's that.

She said winking at me.

Faiz: No Reem. Actually Jaan didn't take her dose yesterday night. She said that she will take it today after breakfast but before that she had to go with Anu.

Jai/ Reem: WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Faiz: yeah but don't shout like that.

I said closing my ears with my palm.

Reem: Then come let's go and meet Jaan.

Then we all set our way towards Queen Mouni's room. There the scene I saw shattered me completely.

Jannat's POV,

Now Anushka is with me all time. I planned to escape from Anu's sight and get my dose from my room but Anu never gave me a chance.

My head is paining hard and I can feel some abnormality in me. Anushka is taking me to the Queen Mouni's room to ask about the arrangements.

As soon as we entered the room, queen Mouni looked at me in surprise. She gestured Anu to see me. When Anu turned, she also gave me a shocking expression. I tried to turn towards the mirror to take a look at me but Anu stopped me.

Jaan: What...... What happened? ( Stammering )

The queen came close to me and.....

Mouni: Do you feel something different?

I am scared by now . I don't know why the queen is asking me like that. Even I am feeling different but couldn't guess what.

Jaan: No..... Why what happened?

Mouni: Look yourself in the mirror.

She said pointing towards the mirror and I saw my reflection. I saw my eyes turned black completely.

Oh no! This happens when I fail to take my dose. I must not be normal now. I should act like I saw myself in this state for the first time.

Jaan: WHAT'S ALL THIS? WHY MY EYES ARE FULLY BLACK?

Anu: Relax Jannat. I think you got your powers.

Mouni: but normally people get powers in full moon night. There are 12 days more to full moon night, then how did you get your powers? ( Cold )

Jaan: I don't know.... I know nothing about this.

Mouni gestured something to Anu and Anu came near me and kept her palm in my forehead.

Jaan: ahhhhhh!

I winced in pain.I felt thunder in my head. I felt like dying. After that I don't know what is happening.

Faizal POV,

I saw Jannat shouting her lungs out. I think she was shouting due to pain. She closed her eyes tightly and tears made its way in her cheeks. I tried to move in but Reem stopped me. Then Jaan calmed down but still her eyes are closed.