POWERS KILL

Avneet's POV,

We went inside and saw the queen. She is very pretty but when she sees me with her eyes, it scares me. She saw Ajay brother and raised both of her eyebrows asking 'what'.....

Ajay: The honourable queen, they were the ones who escaped from POWERS RULE .They........

The queen stopped him and asked...

Queen: Why did you escape from the POWERS RULE?

Jai was about to say something but the Queen stopped him by gesture and pointed towards Reem. Now she have to answer. She was already scared now I don't know what she is gonna do.

Reem: That.....we escaped from POWERS RULE because........ We had a doubt that......they....they can kill.....

I cut her

Avneet: People there were very powerful whereas we didn't have any powers. We had a doubt that they are cheating on us. They can even kill us . So , we tried to escape. I think it's not a sin to save our lives.

The queen gave a smile to me. To be honest she looks cute when she smiles. She stood up and came near me. She kept a hand on my neck and strangled me.

Queen: I DIDN'T ASK YOU DEAR ( slow but cold tone)

Oh no! I take my words back. She is not cute. She doesn't seem less than a devil. Now I am not able to breath. It's paining.

Siddharth came and removed the Queen's hand from my neck.

Siddharth: Mam please we are sorry. She just gave you answer.

Queen: But she should know I hate interrupting. Even you should know that. This is your last warning. If this continues the 2nd time, you will get your punishment.

( After a pause )

Queen: You were afraid of your lives in POWERS RULE, then why did you came to POWERS KILL.

Everyone was silent because we don't know whom that queen want to answer. Then she pointed towards Faiz.

Faiz: We were trying to escape. We came out of the POWERS RULE but doesn't know how to get out of this fantasy world. Then we found Ajay sir. He assured us that we will be safe here.

Queen: And do you believe it?

Faiz was stunned. He don't know what to answer. Then seeing Faiz in that condition the Queen laughed like an evil and then said......

Queen: You will be safe but only until you all respect the rules of POWERS KILL. Don't dare to escape from here .

She said in a cold tone. I wonder is she trying to scare us or her tone is always cold.
We all nodded our head.

Queen: Ajay! When will they get their powers?

Ajay: Honourable Queen, normally people gain their powers in full moon night. According to that we need to wait till 21 days more.

Queen: Call Anu.

Ajay brother went out and came back after sometime with a girl. She seemed to be younger but yet see looked bold.

( Featuring Anushka Sen as Anushka, minister of POWERS KILL)

Queen: Anu take them under your custody. They are not having any powers yet. Take care of them.

That girl , Anu came near us and........

Anu: Here my name is Anushka. I am the cheif minister of POWERS KILL and now your my responsibility. If your good to me, I will be good to you.

Madan: As far as I know, ministers will be men.

Queen: I don't believe in men.

We all nodded our heads.

Reem: ok well my name is.......( cut )

Anu: introduce yourself later. Now come with me.

Is she crazy? She introduced herself, right? Now why can't she listen us?

We all went out of the room not before greeting the Queen. Anu was taking us somewhere. We don't know where. And I don't want to die today so I was silent.

Anu: Now you have time right? Introduce yourself.

Faiz: but we are walking

Anu: can't you talk while walking?

Then we all introduced ourselves. She didn't even stop to see our faces. We reached a room and she opened it for us. It was too big. It contained  7 beds , 3 dressing tables , 1 dining table , 2 closet and 2 attached bathrooms. Foods were arranged in the dining table .She handed over the key to Jaan.

Anu: Take care of these keys Jannat. I will come tomorrow morning.

Can't she say that smiling?

We all went inside the room and locked the door. Then that monkey started laughing.

Avneet: why the hell are you laughing?

Sid: Someone was gonna die today in the hands of the queen.

Madan: shut up Sid , if she didn't cut off Reem at that time our truth would have been revealed.

Avneet: leave it Madan, how does a monkey understand serious issues.

Sid pouted and I chuckled. Cute!

Then someone knocked the door and Jaan opened it.

Jaan: brother?

Ajay brother came inside.

Ajay: Haven't you people eat anything?

He asked looking at the dining table.

Avneet: I am full from the hands of the queen

I said dramatically touching my neck and everybody chuckled.

Ajay: however, you would have understood the the anger of the queen.

Sid: very well.

Reem: what is the powers of the queen? We will try to protect ourselves by knowing it.

Ajay: well, queen Mouni has no powers

All except Jaan and Jai: WHAT?

Ajay: oh yes she has no powers, however even the king of POWERS RULE doesn't have any powers.

Madan: how does a king and queen have no powers?

Ajay: well!.......I don't know more about that. Now get your dinner and go to sleep.

Saying this he bid bye to us and went away.

After eating and chit chatting for sometime, we changed into our comfy clothes present in the closet and drifted away to sleep.

......................................................................

So enjoy your next chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Vote the previous chapters also which you missed to vote.

Did you liked the new entry?

Will Anushka and Mouni find the truth of our leads?

Why does the queen doesn't have any powers?

Stay Tuned to get your answers.....

Now it's time to go....

Catch you later