Taking a step

Madan POV,

As soon as Priya saw Avneet, Priya hugged Avneet tightly. Avneet hugged her back and they broke the hug after 5 minutes.

Avneet: What happened Priya? You seem worried.

Priya: yeah Avneet I am worried. I don't have the belief we would succeed. We neither can get information about the royal diamond nor about Queen Eliza's mystery.

Sid: why are you saying like that? What happened?

Priya: I tried to collect the pages of that book many times but I fail all the time.

Madan: Try once again, you may reach the pages.

Priya: MAD! No I think I can get it.

This girl has a complete attitude. I always try to console her but she calls me a mad. Am I really looking like a mad or what? I won't help her let she do whatever she wants.

Avneet: what if the pages are not there?

Priya: I think the same.

Sid: Wait! What are you trying to say?

Avneet: Dumbo! What if those pages are burned by someone.

Priya: or someone have kept it locked somewhere so that it won't fly along with the air.

Sid: so you mean those pages are torn purposely. It cannot be an accident, right?

Priya: Hundred percent.

Avneet: Now what are we gonna do?

Priya: lets escape from here. There won't be any better idea than this.

Sid: WAIT! If one half of the royal diamond is in POWERS KILL, where will be the other one?

Avneet: of course in POWERS RULE.

Sid: yes! We also need that to join the two separated halves.

Priya: but it's not easy to get it from the POWERS RULE. It will be under the custody of POWERS RULE minister Abhishek. Why will he give it to their opponent?

Madan: of course he will give it to his brother.

I said and bite my tongue.

Priya: Brother? Who's brother?

Avneet: oh this Mad says whatever he wish. You don't take it serious.

Priya: don't lie. I know you are trying to hide something. I am trying to help you but you are hiding something from me.

Madan: i meant to say that Abhishek will give it if his brother or sister asks him but we know none of them.

Priya: oh really! MAD, Do you think i am a fool to believe this.

When she was taking i felt something strange. I turned to see a rope is tying around my body all by itself.

Madan: What The Hell Is Going On Here?

Scene change......

In the room.........

Faiz POV,

When I saw the queen Mouni, I felt pang in my heart . I just want to kill her. Only because of her Jaan lost her memories. But why is she here? Did Jaan regained her memories? I was just staring at the queen, lost in my own thoughts.

Mouni: Only 3 of you are here? Where are the others?

I was so deeply lost that I didn't answer her but Reem covered it up.