1.Side to Travel

Siddharth POV

Night approached as usual. The night's beauty can mesmerize anyone.
I am sitting idle in my newly started boutique. Though people here are very hard-working , our business runs dull nowadays. Few people are now working here in overtime and I am calculating there wages to be given.

At this boring time , the official telephone in my office called me and I was quick to attend it. The man who called me seemed to be a middle aged person according to his voice.

"hello..... Siddharth speaking from
Style track boutique"

" Hi gentleman . This is Aanand from Delhi."

"how can I help you sir?"

"I have my son's marriage next month and I need best designed dress for both bride and groom for all the marriage rituals."

"That would be our pleasure sir and it would be better if you inform me your budget."

" oh! c'mon man, I am a famous business magnet and this is my son's marriage. I don't care about money. I selected your boutique inorder to my friend's suggestion."

"Thank you for giving us a chance, Sir.
Can u give me the info about the type of dress u wish to order."

"sorry gentleman but u have to come here and design dressed for all rituals.
I want everything to take place in front of my eyes.
I want everything to be perfect, so note the address............"

He informed me the address and I noted it quickly in a note lying before me on my table.

"ok sir u can expect me by 4 to 5 days"

I got excited. I informed the other Labours too and Of course they were also happy.I booked train tickets from Banglore to Delhi in online and my train is tomorrow 5 pm.

OMG I have to pack.

Somewhere else.....

Someone's POV:

'What the hell is going on here .
Why should I go to Delhi. That too in tomorrow's train. Oh god I am done
but what can I even do. My fate never supports me and nowI have to pack.
My office manager told me Aanand have booked a silly desinger to design dress for his son's marriage. What is my fault in that? He want me to go and check who the hell is that and what he is doing. Is this for I completed M.B.A?
He booked my tickets .Train is at 5 pm tomorrow. I need to pack.
Godddddddddddd...............' Thought Avneet.

Reem's POV

I am in McDonald's with my friend Anishka. We placed our order and it is about to come.

" You coming right?" , I asked

" Sure and Why do u have doubt in that?"

" Because u always change plans at last moment." ,I yelled out of frustration.

"No dear, I won't.We are going to Delhi tomorrow and that's final."

"Fine. I wish atleast this trip succeeds. "

"you will take dusky with you, right?"
" How will I not take him? He is my everything. Dadi can't take care of him.He will die without me.No no I will die without him. He needs me."

"Take a gap Reem.Fine, I am leaving. I gotta pack .bye.", She said standing up. I insisted her to eat and then leave but she refused.

Faisal's POV

I booked my tickets to Delhi tomorrow in online.I didn't get any flight  so I am going by train.
I am gonna own a hotel there . It will be a huge profite for my company.
Now I am packing . I would not need more stuffs it's just a couple of day's works so I packed less and laid on my king size bed. It is very huge for single me but I am happy. I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE.

Madan POV

My so called house was filled with chats and laughter whereas I am sitting in my room silently. I was feeling the loneliness I had when my so called father called me.

"Boy Madan!"

It was sweeter than usual. That means he either needs something from me or  I have messed up something. I was scared but still managed to walk to the hall.

"Madan what are u looking?come eat u will be hungry." , My so called father offered me a plate and I took it awkwardly.

After I started eating, my so called father spoke up. He ordered me the work for which I was scared.

Tears rolled down my eyes but l had no rights to disagree his orders so I nodded cursing my fate .