Royal diamond

Priya POV,

I met Jannat, she was such a sweet girl. She left for getting the royal diamond from POWERS RULE.

Sid: okay I hope Jaan will be back within an hour. So let's go and gather here back in an hour.

Avu: no! no! let Priya and Madan stay here itself.

Madan: okay we will stay here.

Priya: no! But why should we stay here?

Avneet: what if Jaan comes soon.

Sid: then she will come to our room only, right? Why should they wait here.

Avneet: you just shut down your overthinking brain.

She said and dragged Sid along with her. Now I'm stuck here with Madan. Yesterday I confessed my feelings directly but today I'm hella scared to handle him alone. When I was drowning in my thoughts I had a unexpected moment.

Madan hugged me. I didn't responded as I don't know what is that hug for.
While hugging me, he started to speak.

Madan: I lost my parents when I was small. I lost my feeling for a girl when I came to know she loved someone else. I never thought someone can even like me but you said you love me. I don't know what is going to happen in this love story but i don't want to lose your love. I don't want to lose you.

Still I didn't hug him. I can't believe what is going on. He broke the hug and looked at me. I was staring at him.

Madan: Look! I know I should give you roses and ring but it was a unplanned proposal so for now adjust with this.

Saying so he showed me a single rose.

I had no words to say. A smile appeared on my face. I suddenly hugged him tight.

Voice: Congratulations....

We turned to see Sid and Avneet.

Madan: what the hell are you doing here?

Sid: Don't shout at me . It was all because of her.

He said pointing towards Avneet.

Priya: what did she do?

Sid: After she dragged me, she ordered me to hide in that corner and she hid herself too. Then we were seeing you.

Madan: What?

Avneet: yeah! I came to know that a romantic sequence will take place here after seeing both of your faces so I decided not to disturb you and I took this dumbo with me.

Then Sid and Avneet started teasing us. Finally a phone call saved us. Sid phone rang and it was from his brother Abhishek. He put the phone in the speaker.

Sid: Tell me bro.

Abhi: Sid! Why Jaan came here. I told to send Faiz, right?

Avneet: bro that's a big story. We have a doubt in Faiz.

Abhi: but Avu I have a doubt in Jaan.

Madan: what?

Vaish: yes guys, Jaan's behavior and body language was completely different. When she reached us, she asked who are we.

Sid: What? How is it even possible?

Abhi: I don't know Sid. When I told her to take the royal diamond from my room, she said that she forgot my room.

Avneet: Now did you gave the Royal diamond to Jaan or not?

Abhi: I gave but be careful with her.

Madan: we will take care.

Then they cut the call.

Avneet: now what are we gonna do.

Priya: whatever we do we should be careful.

Sid: but why is she act like that?

Priya: Maybe she lost her memory.

Madan: wait! What?

Priya: If Anu or the queen had any doubt with any person, Anu would erase the memory of them. It's her power. Don't let her touch your forehead

Everyone were shocked but managed to nod their head.

In the room....

Faiz POV,

We thought Sid, Avneet and Madan will come back soon but it is about an hour they left. They are not back yet.

Reem: I think we are wasting our time.

Jai: I think the same. Come let's go to the graveyard now and break the royal diamond into pieces.

Faiz: Even I think the same. Even Jaan is not here. This will be the right time.

We all set out and reached the graveyard. After a long search we even found out the royal diamond. It was kept in an open box.

Reem: Are people here mad? They kept such a precious thing open.

Saying so she lend the hand in but all of a sudden , she screamed and landed on the floor.

Jai: what happened Reem? Are you alright?

Asking so Jai helped Reem to stand.

Reem: I felt shock Jai .

Faiz: so we can not touch the Royal diamond. Then how can we break it?

Reem: let's break it with some log . Shock won't affect log.

We tried that with a tree log nearby but it also didn't work. The log was not able to even touch the Royal diamond.

Reem: I don't think it will work. First let us take the royal diamond along with the box to our room.

Jai: no! it's not safe. As we know here is a guardian, he will come to know that we are taking it to our room.  so let's hide this royal diamond  somewhere else but inside the graveyard itself.

We agreed and hid it in the corner of the graveyard between the bushes. Then decided to come back at night.

In the back of the castle....

Jannat POV,

I reached the POWERS KILL again . When I came back, Sid, Avneet, Madan and Priya came towards me with a huge smile.

Avneet: Welcome back Jaaaaan

Madan: Finally you reached! Give the royal diamond.

I showed them the box which Abhishek gave.

Jaan: Abhishek told that no one can touch this Royal diamond.

Sid: What? We can't touch both halves of the royal diamond. Then how can we join it.

Avneet: I don't know but what if both the halves comes together will it join?

Priya: No idea but first let's go to the graveyard.

I was shocked. As per the Queen's plan, we must reach the graveyard by night.

Jannat: Not now. Let's go there by night. No one will get to know.

Everyone agreed.

......................................................................

Oh! I'm very excited....

Only 3 to 4 chapters left.

Hope you are enjoying.

Actually now we have only one question.....

What's next?

Stay tuned and stay supportive.

Do you need a happy ending.

Do vote, comment, share and follow .