Library meet

Avneet's POV,

It's night and everybody is asleep except me. I have some other plan for tonight. I'm going to the library . I tried to go out of the room but my someone caught my hand. With a jerk I turned to see who was that.

Oh! It's monkey.

Avneet: Monkey, you?

Siddharth: Monkey?

He asked raising his eyebrows and I chuckled.

Siddharth: NOW WHY ARE YOU CHUCKLING.....

He shouted and I closed his mouth with my one hand and dragged him out of the room with the other hand. After coming out he removed my both hands and started shouting.

Siddharth: WAIT! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME? FIRST OF ALL YOU CALLED ME MONKEY. SECONDLY YOU DRAGGED ME OUT OF THE ROOM EVEN WITHOUT SAYING WHERE YOU ARE TAKING ME AT THIS LATE NIGHT.

Avneet: shhhh! Dont shout idiot it's night. Somebody would see us.

Siddharth: Then answer me where were you going at this late night?

Avneet: well I am gonna meet my love.

Sid: love? Don't lie.

Avneet: Arey! Why should I lie. You know? I fell for him for first when I was 12. Then it became love. I missed him so much these days. Now I came to know he is here so I'm gonna meet him in the library. ok now you are also there, come let's go.

Sid: OH WOW NOW WHY ME? SHOULD I BE A BODYGUARD FOR BOTH OF YOU?

Avneet: Someone is getting jealous .

Siddharth: shut up! I am not jealous.

Avneet: but I didn't say you are jealous.

Now he rolled his eyes and remained silent.

Avneet: Do you wanna know my love's name?

He didn't respond

Avneet: ok fine! If you don't want to listen I will show him straight away.

Sid: I said I'm not coming.

Avneet: but you have to.

I said and dragged him to the library. We reached library. I was continuously staring at Sid but he didn't even see my face. His face was facing the opposite direction. I waited for him to turn and finally after 15 minutes he turned .

Sid: Where is your love?

Avneet: He is here only. I met him. Shall I introduce him to you?

Siddharth examined the library and turned to me.

Sid: Are you playing with me? There is no one here.( frustated)

Avneet: He is here only. If you want I will tell you his name.

Sid: What the hell is his name?

He asked frustrated and I answered him excited.

Avneet: BOOKS!

Sid: books? ( confused )

Avneet: yeah! I started reading book when I was 12 and now I am a total bookworm.

Now finally a smile appeared in his lips. He seems to be relieved.

Avneet: ohhhhh! Somebody is relievedddddd.

He remained silent but still silent.

What would he even say? I caught him red handed. It would be an embarrassing moment for him, right. But still the most beautiful moment. No no I am not falling for him but he is falling for me.

( Author: yeah yeah we all believe you *total sarcasm*)

I was searching the book and finally he opened his mouth...

Sid: Why did you remembered your love at this late night?

Avneet: well I can't come here in morning?

Sid: Why?

Avneet: because I came here In search of an important book which I can't search in the morning as many will be here.

Sid: And what's that book?

Avneet: I'm searching for the oldest book of this library. May be it would contain some information about DREAMY POWERS and queen Eliza. It can help us, right?

Sid: Hmmm. Then come.

He said and dragged me to a room. It was in the corner of the library.

Avneet: Why did you take me here?

Siddharth: look Avu, you are searching for a old book and people mostly don't read such books. And this seems to be an isolated place in this library so you may get your book here.

Avneet: ok i agree you have brain.

I said and he rolled his eyes. I started searching and yes after 5 minutes I got a book titled " DREAMY POWERS AND SACRIFICE ". I opened the book and started reading. Sid also joined me. The last few pages were torn.

Sid: oh no! We didn't get any useful information. It is only written about DREAMY POWERS and their wealth. Even it's written about the Royal graveyard of DREAMY POWERS but nothing about Eliza. ( Tensed )

Avneet: it's also written about Eliza .

Sid: but what's the use. The pages which contains about the curse of Eliza and solution for breaking the curse are torn.

Avneet: We even didn't get to know what happened between queen Eliza and her father.

Sid: ok let's come back tomorrow. Now let's leave.

Avneet: but we didn't get anything useful. Let's search other books.

Sid: miss.whatever it's already 3 in morning. You will get at least 3 hrs of sleep if we go now or else you will look like ghost the whole day.

Avneet: But...

Sid: no ifs and buts. Come

He said and dragged me along with him. I was so sad that my efforts went in vain but then something striked my mind and I stopped Sid.

Sid: Now what?

Avneet: What's the name of that book?

Sid: it's DREAMY POWERS and sacrifice.

Avneet: Mr. Whatever something is fishy.

Sid: what's fishy?

Avneet: In that book it was mentioned about the DREAMY POWERS but nothing about Sacrifice. The main topic of the book is sacrifice but nothing was there about Sacrifice.

Sid: Maybe the torn pages would contain this topic.

Avneet: but what sacrifice? Whose sacrifice?

Sid: Let's ask about this to Priya.

I agreed and we both left to the room.

Now we are in the room and everyone was sleeping. We joined them without making any noise

......................................................................
Guys enjoy your new chapter

Which part did you like the most?

what will be that sacrifice?

Will Priya know about the sacrifice?

Did you liked sidneet scenes?

Stay tuned for interesting plots.

Vote and comment ❤️✌️