Answer to a waited cliffhanger

JANNAT  POV,

As per planned, Avneet,  Reem,  her dog and I  were sleeping in a separate room. Avneet was sleeping in my right and Reem in my left. I woke up at 2 am and chuckled seeing Avu and Reem .  Avneet intertwined  her left hand in my right hand and Reem put her left leg on mine.

They were looking so cute. I felt happy seeing them near me. I never felt this kind of peace . These sweet moments freeze when I felt a pang in my heart. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

I came out of their grip without waking them and came out of that room. I checked the boy's room. They 3 were sleeping comfortably but in inappropriate position. I smiled at them.

I closed the door without making any noise. I set off to my room in upstairs without. It was quite far.

YES! My room.

I entered my room. Locked it. Feel on the floor and started crying my heart out.

Jannat: Why is my fate like this? Why should I do all this?

And after a pause

Jannat:  Oh Kanchelsis! Why.....? Why cant I  live like them? I don't want this life. I want to live like them, with them. They have no worries whereas I...... I am dying every second. How will I save them from me?
( she said all this inbetween her cries)

Then I stood up cursing my fate. I went near the window and opened it.  This cold breeze always calm me. Then I moved towards my cupboard , opened it  and took that........

It is a bottle with my dose. I usually collect it from the forest hunting the animals but now I even can't step out. I was not aware of their arrival so I didn't collect it. What will I do tomorrow?

I can even live without taking this for a week but my powers would decrease and the illusion of sea would disappear. Yes! The water surroundings of my castle is an illusion. I made that to stop them here.

I sat on my bed and had my dose.

Ofcourse it is blood because I am a vampire.

( Jannat: even u readers got afraid , right?  It always happens. Not every vampire are evil. I wish to make friends. I never want to kill anyone. but what will I do ? My fate needs blood. )

Then I was drown in my thoughts.  May be victory for other vampires but guilt for me.

Avneet cried saying she don't want to stay in my castle. Madan said that this castle contains supernatural powersReem said that they will unite to kill their enemy.
They consider me as their enemy.

That's true but what can I do? He said I must do this to know about myself.

Madan was right. Dogs bark noticing supernatural powers but I controlled it with my hypnotizing power.Reem gave her beloved pet to me believing me but I am not true to her.

Oh no I feel bad. I am cheating on those who are believinme.

But I have to do this. But why? Only he knows that. When will I Come to know?

I think it's time to go back to that room.

I placed everything as before and went down to that girls room without disturbing anyone. I went and layed back in middle. This time I intertwined my hand with Avneet's and took Reem's leg on me because I LOVE THEM .

YES! I love them and does not want to harm them.

...................................................................................

How was that guys?

Do you think something else must be added?

What will Jannat do tomorrow to get blood?

Will she go out or kill somebody?

Will Jannat make our leads her friends?

Why did Jannat trapped our leads?

Who is behind her and why?

I know you can't answer this questions but share your guesses.

Recommend this book to your friends

Vote and comment for updates. 😎
Stay tuned for answers 😉😉

I think I can demand for 30 votes in each chapter for my work.

Though it is less I even did not reach that😓😢
What should I do?