Search

JANNAT POV,

I just pretended to be asleep when all the 3 boys entered our room.

Siddharth: 1.....2....3....

Sid/faiz/madan: WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS......

They screamed in top of their voice.  I pretended to wake u but as usual Avneet and Reem didn't budge.

Sid: wow Jannat I am glad that u are not one of them( he said dramatically)

Faiz: yes! She is the only one who is responsible here.

Madan: Faiz! If your flirting is over, let's wake the other 2.

Faiz: I am saying the truth. Not flirting.

Siddan: u always speak truth! ( sarcasm)

Jannat: shut that up ! Now i will wake them.

I said and went near Reem

Jannat: Reem wake up it's 9

I shook her. Tbh I was afraid to wake her today. she woke up rubbing her eyes.

Now I have to wake Avneet. Omg ! That is a difficult task for me.

Jannat : Avuuuuuu wake up
I said shaking her. This time also she didn't budge.

Jannat: AVNEEEEEEEEEEEEET

No response.

Siddharth: I know what to do.

He went out saying this. After a while he came with a jug filled with water.

Jannat: what are u gonna do? ( she asked with scary expression)

Siddharth: I am gonna follow the technique used to wake such extreme sleepy heads.

Reem: No no Sid! U will regret. She won't spare .......

Before Reem complete her sentence Sid splashed the water on Avneet. As I knew what is gonna happen,  I and Reem went away from there behind Faizal and Madan.

Avneet woke up with a jerk. She realized someone threw water on her. She turned to find Sid with the water mug.My god! He was laughing. First her morning peaceful reaction turned into a horrible anger and then......

BANG!!!

She stood above the bed, went near Sid , bend to him , caught hold of his neck and shouted..

Avneet: HOW DARE U MR.SIDDHARTH. HOW DARE U WOKE ME LIKE THIS?

Siddharth: My dear quarellsome Queen, leave my neck first.

Avneet: nah!nah! Nah!

Siddharth: oh! It's hurting, pleaseeee

Avneet left his neck but snatched the water mug from his hands and pored the remaining . She did all this standing in the bed.

Siddharth: damn! I already took bath and changed my dress and u ruined my dress.

Avneet: same like u ruined my sleep Mr.

Out of irritation Sid pulled Avneet's legs and she fell on the bed with a thud.

It was a perfect fun time for me until Avneet fell on the bed with a thud . Because as soon as she fall......

Reem: oh my dusky!

Saying this she bend down the bed but it was not there. I can't express my feelings at that time, In words .I was guilty, sad, afraid and worried at the same time.

Avneet: here this Mr.whatever pushed me down and u didn't even care about me.

Siddharth: who cares about a miss.vampire better if she dies.( he said dramatically)

Though it was for fun , I felt a pang in my heart.

Reem: STOP YOUR NONSENSE , my dusky is missing.

Worry was clearly visible in her eyes. She barged out of the room calling out dusky's name without giving a damn to anyone .

She was so busy searching dusky that she even didn't give a glance to us. After a while we also started searching dusky. Sorry all others searched and I pretended to search as i know the whole history.

They all searched for about 2 hours..... now we are in my room....... I was scared for both the bottle of blood and dusky's dead body.

Avneet: where would it go? It's found nowhere.

Reem: I swear it won't go anywhere without me

Jannat: No need to swear Reem we believe you.

Siddharth: May be it slept under any furniture.

Madan: That's also possible.

Avneet: Then why are we waiting. Let's start.

Jannat: Be serious guys ! why it would sleep like that. This search is waste of time.
( she said in a cold voice and everyone looked at her with confusion . After she realised the situation she said....)

Jannat: I mean we can wait for sometime it may be roaming around the castle.

Saying this I kept my hand on Reem's shoulder but she took off my hand suddenly In frustration.

Reem: I never dare to give chance on dusky Miss.Jannat. Let's search under the furniture.

They started searching and I don't know what was I even doing. I just stood idle staring at them. After few minutes Siddharth and Avneet moved my cupboard and were shocked.

Reem was searching curiously that she didn't even look over there.

...................................................................................

Finally released!

Don't forget to give me compliment about this chapter.

Was it interesting?

Which is your favourite part in this chapter?

Now what next ?

Is there any other questions left in your mind? If yes, let me know.

Vote and comment for updates
Stay tuned for answers