DREAMY POWERS

Siddharth POV,

They both remained quiet and I am getting curious every second.

Sid: Arey! I just asked you the answer why are you standing like I asked you your credit card number.

Avneet: we can't say it now but I will say it soon I promise.

Sid: oh really! ( Sarcastic )But I want to listen now.

Avneet: dumbo please let.....

Before she could say anything I closed my ears dramatically and now she has no other options

Avneet: ok I'll say ( frustrated ).

Sid: finally!

I said rolling my eyes.

Madan and Avu said a long story to me. It was about the yesterday's incident. Now I know why they both were upset yesterday.

Madan: But Sid now you don't come with us.

Sid: ok fine then let me ask Anushka about her.( Pouting )

Avneet: This is known as blackmail Mr.Whatever.

Sid: when did I say no?

Avneet: you.....

Madan: ok Stop! Let Sid also come.

Avneet: but.....

Sid: I love you Madan. Come let's go.

Avneet: First listen to me.

Madan: I don't think he will listen to you. We are getting late too.

Avneet rolled her eyes. Then we 3 got ready without making noise and left for the royal kitchen.

In royal kitchen,

There was a girl standing. May be she is that Priya. She saw me and was shocked at first but later it turned to anger.

Priya: I knew you would do this Madan. I believed Avneet but she also betrayed me.

Avneet: not like that.....

Priya: just be quiet miss.avneet you have no rights to talk. Madan is better than you.

Sid: No you misunderstood Priya. I won't harm you.

I said and tried to go near her but she blowed air through her mouth and I was thrown to the other side of the kitchen by the air.

Both Avneet and Madan was shocked seeing the scene. Avneet came running towards me and sat on the floor beside me.

Avneet: Are you ok ,Sid?

Sid: Is it looking like I am okay?

Avneet: Listen mr.whatever! Whatever happened here was only because of you. I said you to remain in the room but you didn't listen.

By the time we were taking Priya tried to escape from the kitchen but Madan caught her by her waist.

Priya: Leave me

She said trying to get away from Madan's grip.

Madan: First Give Us A Chance To Speak.

He shouted and Priya nodded .

Avneet: look Priya, I am not the one who betray trusted people. 7 of us are friends. I and Madan tried to hide your secret from everyone but this dumbo found out.

Madan: And he also won't harm you. He will help us.

Sid: yeah they are telling the truth. I have no intention to hurt you.