Graveyard

Author POV,

Night reached!!!

First of all

Faiz, Reem and Jai reached the graveyard and Riyaz is standing in the entrance of the graveyard looking tensed.

Reem: Hey Riyaz! You here?

Asking so she went near Riyaz. Riyaz, who was already tensed by the missing royal diamond, caught her hand, turned her around and kept a huge knife on her neck.

Jai and Faiz were shocked.

Jai: Riyaz, what...what are you doing?

Faiz: Who is he?

Jai: He is the one who helped us back to room.

Faiz: He is also new to POWERS KILL, right?

Riyaz: WRONG. COMPLETELY WRONG. NOW TELL ME WHERE THE HELL DID YOU HIDE THE ROYAL DIAMOND.

Now there came Sid, Avneet, Madan, Priya and Jannat.

Jannat is still holding the Royal diamond of POWERS RULE.

Priya: Riyaz!

She exclaimed in shock which was noticed by all.

Riyaz: oh welcome miss. Priya. All this are only because of you.

Faiz: No! Because of your queen . She took away the memory of Jaan and now I am not gonna spare POWERS KILL.

Listening to this Sid, Avneet, Madan and Priya came to know the reason behind the behavior change in Jannat.
They turned to snatch away the royal diamond but it was late.

The queen and Anushka reached the graveyard and Jannat handed over the royal diamond to the queen.

Mouni: sorry dears! You are late.

Anushka: Now POWERS RULE is gonna be destroyed forever.

Avneet: No! Don't do that. Let's join both the halves and bring back DREAMY POWERS.

Mouni: I think you dream well but in reality your idea is useless.

While queen and Avneet were taking, Jai moved back of Riyaz and caught his hand in which he was holding the knife 🔪.

Riyaz: NO! HEY! LEAVE!

Hearing to the scream of Riyaz everyone turned his side. Jai removed Riyaz hand from Reem's neck and now she is free.

Then Jai pushed Riyaz to the ground. Out of anger, Riyaz snapped his fingers and the sea turned dark. Huge sounds which were weird surrounded them.

After few minutes, a huge creature appeared.

Reem: it's a sea monster. It's gonna kill us. Riyaz has the power to control sea monster.

Reem said reading the mind of the sea monster.

Riyaz: yeah! You guessed right. Now I will say something more important. If you return the POWERS KILL'S royal diamond you will be saved or else....

We all were silent and the sea monster was waiting for Riyaz order.

Mouni: I don't think it will work. Jannat!

She called out Jannat and Jannat went near the queen.

Mouni: Have this Jannat. Fly up high and then drop this royal diamond of POWERS RULE from the top.

Jannat flew up to am extreme height. Sid, Avneet, Faiz, Madan, Priya , Reem and Jai were stopping Jannat but it was of no use.

Then Faiz flew up with his extreme power and reached Jannat. He caught hold of Jannat from back and prevented Jannat from dropping away the royal diamond.

Seeing this the queen gestured Riyaz and Riyaz ordered the Sea monster to attack Faiz.

When the sea monster was extremely near to Faiz to swallow him, Avneet snapped her fingers. Thus the whole sea monster turned into ice.

Anushka hit Avneet and Avneet fell on the floor. Then Anushka tried to place her palm on Avneet's head to make her lose her memories but her plan was ruined by Siddharth.

Siddharth snapped his fingers and as a result, Anushka was stuck around the fire and Sid made Avneet to stand.

There was a huge fight between Faizal and Jannat for the box of Royal diamond of POWERS RULE. As a result, Jannat lost her grip and the royal diamond came out of her hand.

When it was about to crash on the ground, Priya used her wind power to control the royal diamond and saved it from breaking.

Mouni: You all will be paying for this.

Saying so the queen Mouni clapped her hands. The soliders of POWERS KILL were coming towards the graveyard listening the Queen's clap. They were quite far from us but still we had very less time to join the two halves of the royal diamond 💎.

Due to the fire around Anushka, the ice surrounding the sea monster is also melting.

Reem went and took out the box of Royal diamond of POWERS KILL whereas Sid went and took the box of Royal diamond of POWERS RULE. They both came together and placed both the boxes nearby but there was no use. Nothing changed there.

Avneet went near those two box.

Avneet: oh no! We are running out of time.

Sid: But what could we do? Am I a superhero?

Avneet: Don't compare yourself with a superhero.

Sid: Yeah! Yeah! Same to you.

Reem: CAN'T YOU BOTH STAY FOR A MINUTE WITHOUT FIGHTING.

Screaming out of frustration, Reem left the Royal diamond of POWERS KILL. When it was about to crash the ground, Avneet caught it with her bare hands.

All were surprised.

Reem: Avneet ! You caught it?

Sid: How is this possible?

Avneet ignored them . She took the half royal diamond of POWERS RULE with another hand and joined it with other half of the royal diamond of POWERS KILL.

After the royal diamond is joined a bright light attacked everybody. There were not able to see anything. Everybody closed their eyes. After sometime the light decreased and everyone opened their eyes again.

To their surprise an women with highly designed heavy gown and costly jewels was standing there with a bright smile. She was smiling looking at Avneet and Avneet seemed to be in shock.

Finally Avneet managed to say....

Avneet: Mother!........

......................................................................

What's up friends?

Finally an unexpected cliffhanger.

Are you excited?

The book is gonna end super soon guys but don't be sad. More on the way.

Do support my next book too.

Who is that women?

Why Avneet called her Mother?

Will DREAMY POWERS be back?

Stay tuned.......

Do vote, comment, share this book and follow me.