Joined or Broken 2

Siddharth POV,

She told me to feed her as a punishment and I was shocked.

Now what should I do ? feed her or execute my plan?

Sid : Feed you?

I asked raising my eyebrows.

Avneet: What feed you?

She said mimicking me

Avneet: From now you should do whatever I say and now I am tired. I came from that room till here because of you only so now lift me up and go to the room.

I was shocked so I stood still and she snapped her fingers infront of me.

Avneet: HELLO MR.WHATEVER ARE U IN YOUR SENSES?

Sid: yeah but.......but Why should I lift you?

Avneet: Arey! Dumbo I have no strength to explain you from first. Lift me and go to the room. I am hungry.

She said with a sad face.

Sid: I won't lift you. I know I hurt you so for that I will feed you but I won't lift you.

I said turning the other side and she didn't replied me. I turned to her side....

Sid: WHAT? Won't you answer?

Avneet: ok

She said in a low tone and started to walk towards the room. She stepped few steps and I was just admiring her cuteness standing in the same place. After sometime I ran to her and lifted her up from back. She didn't expect it so she was shocked.

Avneet POV,

He said that he don't lift me. I felt bad but there was no mistake in his side. Why should he even lift me? I have no rights to fight with him for saying he won't lift me so I said ok to him and started walking towards the room.

Then after sometime he caught my leg and lifted me in bridal style. I put my one hand around his neck and the other one resting in his chest. I felt his heartbeat. His heartbeat was fast as he came running.I didn't expect it so I was completely shocked and was looking at him dreamingly.

Then I heard some coughs so I broke my dream and looked out.

Oh no! We are in the room and everyone is smirking at me. Why do they all love teasing me?

Reem: Sid succeeded.

Anu: congrats Sid. Finally won the plan.

Plan? What are they talking about? Which plan did Sid succeed?

Then I looked at Sid And he was shaking his head in no nervously.

Avu: What is going on here?

I asked him in confusion.

Sid: Nothing they congratulated me for convincing you.

Avu: but what's that plan?

Sid: that.....oh .... don't you feel hungry now?

Avu: I feel

Faiz: you didn't say?

He asked Sid

Sid: SHUT UP.

Everyone remained quiet. Now Sid made me to sit in the chair and sat in the chair beside me. He took some dishes which I made and started feeding me.

As everyone was confused Sid explained the punishment sequence and everyone chuckled.

Madan POV,

I was silent. I don't know what was going on? First Sid came inside the room carrying Avneet in his arms and then he started feeding her. After sometime Avneet fed him as he was not eating.

I was just seeing them without eating.

Faiz: Madan! Eat. Why are you not eating?

Anu: Sid! Feed me also.

Avneet: yeah yeah feed Anu. And also feed Madan. Look he is not eating.

Sid: look miss.whatever I have to feed you because it's my punishment. I won't feed others.

Anu: you won't feed me too.( Pouting)

Avneet glared at Sid. Sid looked both Avneet and Anushka and then gulped.

A true friend will be happy seeing his friends happy but I am not happy seeing all this. I think I should not be here.

I got up from there and went out. Everyone called out my name but I didn't stop. I was walking randomly the whole day.

Jai POV,

We had a total fun day. Sid accepted he likes Avneet. He is trying to find her feelings towards him. For that we had to hurt Avneet but everything was sort out later. We were eating and suddenly Madan went out of the room. He looked depressed. I don't know why. Now it's night and still he is not found.

Reem: Jai! it's time to dinner.

Jai: but Madan?

Faiz: why did he went out in the lunch?

Sid: May be after eating Avneet's food.( Laughing and teasing )

Avu: Shut up Sid! Its not the time to joke.

Jaan: yeah! I'm worried.

Then Avneet got a call .

Avneet: Guys! Madan! Madan!

Jaan: pick it up first.

Sid: put it in speaker.

Avu: ok

She picked the call and put it in speaker.

Avneet: Madan! Where are you?

Jaan: Why didn't you come back?

Madan: is the phone in speaker?

Avneet: yup!

Madan: off the speaker first.

Sid: why? Can't you say things infront of us.

Madan: Sid, I want to talk to Avneet.

Sid: but.....

Sid was about to say something but Avneet cut him.

Avneet: ok I will off the speaker.

She turned off the speaker. I saw Sid and he was angry but he didn't show up.

Avneet: now say

Madan:........................................................

Avneet: okay

She said and cut the call. She turned towards us and.....

Avneet: guys I have to go.

Sid: but where and why? ( He asked compressing his anger but frustration was visible in his face)

Avneet: com'mon Sid. I will explain you everything once I come back.

She said and left the room. Sid remained quiet but not normal for sure.

I think something is going on between Sid and Madan. What will be that?

......................................................................

Sorry for the late update guys. I wasn't able to write the chapter yesterday.

I hope you loved the chapter.

Which part of the chap you liked the most?

Do you have any request for this story ☺️

Why did Madan called Avneet?

Will Jai find out what is going on between Sid and Madan?

Stay tuned for more interesting plots🤯

Increase your votes and comments ❤️❤️❤️