An unhappy decision

JANNAT POV,

Night arrived and now it's time to sleep. First time in my lifetime I was unsatisfied by  night. I wish to spend more time with them. They are so sweet and they care for me. Time rushes out when they are with me.

After changing into comfy clothes, we layed in the bed. This time Avneet was in centre , Reem on left corner and me on the right corner.Dusky as usual below the bed.

I slept. I was having a good dream but my sweet dream disappeared when I felt like someone  is  crushing my body. It usually happens when I don't take my dose. I was starving for blood.

I saw Avneet near me . Now my evil side started triggering me . I didn't want to hurt her but fate brought me closer to her. I was about to bite her neck when she turned and placed her hand in my lap.

I realized what I was about to do. I was totally fed up of my cruelty.  I suddenly got up from there, moved to the corner of that room and sat over there holding my knees with my hands.

I felt like my body is being crushed harder. My eyes were turning black. I was running out of energy and the illusion I made around the house was lacking it's power.
I have no choice left out. I need blood immediately.

I decided to drink my own blood. This may cause nausea, anemia and abdominal pain to me but now I care only for my friends. I went to the kitchen to take knife to cut by hand. My eyes were almost black.

As I took the knife and turned I saw..........

That dog

Dusky!!!😲

It had seen my eyes which was almost black.  It started barking at me. I couldn't fly from there as i had no energy left in me. I knew I could not stop it. I was feared that my friends would wake and identify me .

I jump above dusky, bite it's neck and started sucking its blood. It tried to attack me but I was strong enough to control it.
While I was doing this injustice, tears were running through my cheeks and lot of emotions surrounded me but I compressed myself by thinking this is the only way to save others from me.

Eventhough I drank only small amount of blood, the dog died as i attacked it in its neck. That was a plus for me as there would be no dog here to realize supernatural powers but I felt bad for Reem. She loved her
'Dusky'
more than anything in this world.

I hid dusky upstairs and cleaned the blood in kitchen.

I collected the remaining blood in my dose bottle and went to that girls room.

I saw Avneet and Reem cuddling. Reem carried a smile in her sleep. I wonder what would happen if she come to know I have killed her dusky.

I layed in the bed and was trying to sleep but sleep didn't show sympathy towards me.
It was a dreadful night for me. I just prayed Kanchelsis not to separate my friends from me ever.

...................................................................................

That was a dreadly part. Isn't it?

Did u expect this?

If not, what did you expect?

What are you thinking about Jannat?

Will Reem find her dusky?

Will Reem come to know the killer?

Will Reem forgive Jannat?

What will be others reaction?

Will they succeed in consoling Reem?

I hope the votes would increase in all chapters hereafter.

Recommend this book to your friends.

Stay tuned for answers 😎