Not unplanned. PREPLANNED

AVNEET POV,
I am hella scared. Many questions was running in my mind.
Is this castle haunted?
Am I going to die?
Why did I board the Delhi train?
What am I gonna do?
Then someone shook me.

Siddharth: Avneet.....AVNEET.

Avneet: huh! What....what happened?

Siddharth: I should ask that . Where are u lost?

Avneet: I am lost in this hell. We all are going to die Sid.( She said in the verge of crying)

Reem suddenly hugged me.

Reem: Nothing will happen to us Avu.  If we stay together we surely will win against these supernatural powers.

Madan: I know few things about these supernatural powers and ways to control them. But for that me must go inside the castle.

Avneet: I.... I am not...... coming anywhere

Sid: Madan , what are you talking? How will we go inside this castle knowing there is supernatural powers inside?

Madan: we have no option. We can't run. Our only option is to face .

Faizal: sorry guys but I think Madan is right.

I broke the hug but still I am not relieved. I saw everyone and felt they were also scared. Jannat was pale and her eyes became red. I think she is crying inside herself. I should adjust the situation. Thinking all these I nodded indicating 'let's go'

We all again started walking in those huge steps. Finally!  The entrance reached . We went inside and saw the view of a royal clean palace. It doesn't seem to be an old haunted castle. We saw 2 huge staircase in either side of the hall.

Damn! Seriously the builder is a staircase psycho.

We were not ready to sacrifice our legs so started walking in the ground floor. There were a lots of rooms .Really I am tired to count it. One of those rooms contain huge variety of  outfits. In short it was a boutique Of the castle. Sorry , sorry a huge grand boutique.

This mystery part of our life never failed in shocking us. One of those was that castle's  boutique which contain dresses that perfectly fit us.

Reem: This unplanned destination is shocking us to death. These pretty outfits seems like stitched for us ( she said it happily forgetting all the worries)

Siddharth: No Reem. It doesn't seem to be an unplanned destination. It is like a preplanned trap for us.

Madan: These dresses would really fit us 6 of us perfectly but it is a matter to worry. Someone have trapped us  and they knew we will fall into their trap.

Avneet: 6 ! Wait! We are only 4 here where is Jann and Faiz?

That was the time , that room's door opened with a thud and Fainnat came running inside the room . Scare was visible in their eyes.

Jannat: guys. We.... both went to the kitchen here.....  to arrange the food stuffs I had but...... but......( She said lacking of breath)

Sidneet/ Reem/ Madan: buttttttt.......

Faiz: but there is already a lot of food stuffs that will be more than enough for all of us for 1 month.

All except Fainnat: WHAT?

Faiz: but. There. Is. Already.  A. Lot.......

Before he complete his stupid dialogue we rushed to the kitchen. ..........

They were right.

We were expression less. A lot of emotions went through us. We came back to Fainnat.
We all then entered a room attached with a royal bathroom.

With One in the bathroom and  all other just near the closed door , we all took bath and changed our dress. Yes! Those castle boutique's outfits!

After eating the food stuffs which Jannat already had.

Reem: now it's night 11 guys.

Jann: are u sleepy?

Avneet: After going through all these I lost my interest in sleep.

Siddharth: specially in this castle.

Madan: but we can't stay like this. We should sleep.

Faizal: but how Madan. This castle is huge. We can't even get near to one another if we are in danger.

Avneet: let's sleep in groups.

Reem: yeah. We 3 girls on the 1st right room and u 3 on 1st left room.

Siddharth: Take water with u . Don't come to kitchen in the middle of the night.

Then we all drifted to sleep as planned.

In Night.................

.......................................................................

Were u waiting for this chapter? .......
How was it?

Night is an important part in a haunted house. Isn't it?

So what is going to happen tonight?

Is this really a haunted house?