A Start

Siddharth POV,

I barged inside the Room to see her. As I entered I saw her lying on the bed. She was fully frozen.

 She was fully frozen

I was hella shocked. My eyes was just fixed on her. I ran near her, took her in my arms in bridal style and went running towards the castle of POWERS RULE.

I don't know where are my other friends. May be they are following me. I barged inside the castle and went to my elder brother's room . I knocked it. By this time her body temperature rised a bit and the ice was melting.

My sister in law opened the door.

Vaish: WHAT SID? WHAT HAPPENED?

Sid: Sis I don't know what happened. Yesterday night she slept alone and today morning when I went to wake her up. I saw her in this state. I am very scared sis. How can I save her? Do you know anything? Where is brother?

I said everything in a single breath . I am not sure whether she understood me or not.

Vaishnavi: Sid!Relax.

Sid: RELAX? What do you mean by Relax? She is dying. Where is brother?

Vaishnavi: He is in the King's room , you c.......

I rushed to the King's room before she could complete her sentence. I barged inside the room and saw the King and my brother taking but I didn't care about anything except Avneet.

Siddharth: BROTHER! BROTHER! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO HER

I shouted. My brother came near me and whispered.....

Abhishek: I am with the king. You wait in my room, I will come within few minutes .

I had tears in my eyes by now. I started shouting.

Siddharth:OH! IS IT THAT SO? YOU WILL BRING US HERE IN THE NAME OF POWERS AND SACRIFICE OUR LIVES. WE ARE NOT YOUR SLAVES. WE DON'T WANT ANY POWERS. LET US GO BACK.

By now most of the ice in Avneet's body melted but she didn't open her eyes yet.

Abhi brother saw the king for permission and the king came near me.

Arjun: Make her lie in this bed.

I layed her on the bed and went back. The king examined her for sometime.

Arjun: was she like this when you saw her?

Siddharth: No Mr.honourable king, when I saw her she was frozen badly.

Then Abhi brother came near me and caught hold of my hand. After examining it he gestured something to the king.

Arey! What nonsense is going on here. Do this people have heart or no? Avu is in such a bad position but they didn't show any interest in treating her. They are not even saying what's going on.