New plot

Siddharth POV,

I was hella frustrated by Madan. I don't know what he said to Avu.
She went from here even without saying where she was going. I want to go and search her but I couldn't as Avneet said that she will explain me everything after she comes back .

I was waiting for her and after one hour Avneet and Madan came back to the room. They both looked tensed.
I wonder why? I went towards Avneet and.....

Sid: Where were you both?

Madan: behind the castle.

Avneet said nothing and was continuously looking down lost in her thoughts.

Anu: What were you doing behind the castle?( Cold tone)

Avneet came back to senses and replied.

Avneet: Nothing! Madan  called me and said that he was feeling bored so I joined him.

Anu: if you were bored then why did you left your friends and went out.

Madan was standing still and Avu continued.

Avu: He said that he missed his family.

Anu glared at Avu,came closer to her and......

Anu: look Avneet! As I said before you are my responsibility and I won't spare anyone even if you people try to do something wrong.

Avu nodded and Anu asked us to have dinner. We all ate dinner in complete silence. I was continuously looking at Avneet and she was completely lost.

I'm sure she is not normal. What would have happened behind the castle? Did something happened that scared her? Shall I ask her or no?

After eating ,we did our routine stuffs and drifted away to sleep.

Next morning.........

Avneet POV,

The next morning I woke up first. It was just 3:30 in the morning. Of course it is unbelievable but I had to wake up. I am a crazy girl but not carefree. Now I have a mission to accomplish. I woke up Madan and he woke with a jerk.

Madan: AVNEET! AVNEET!

Avneet: shhhhhhh! Madan others are sleeping.

He kept quiet and looked his lap. I broke the silence.

Avneet: Are you thinking about yesterday's sequence?

Madan: yeah Avu. What do you think about that? Do you believe her?

Avneet: we can't come to the conclusion just like that. If we take a wrong step it may destroy everything.

Flashback.......

Madan POV,

I was fed up by the closeness of Avu and Sid so I left the room and went out. I walked carefree and reached....

 I walked carefree and reached