Follow

Morning time......

Avneet POV,

I am sitting in the garden. I heard a sound so I turned back. There was no one so I started admiring the garden again. Once again the same sound was heard but this time it seemed closer so I turned and .........

Bang.... I heard a noise

I got up with a jerk. I suddenly realized it was a dream. Someone was lying in my bed. I can't see his face as he was facing back but I was scared. I took my pillow hit that person. I placed the pillow on his head, kept on hand over the pillow and punched his back hard.

Avneet: HOW DARE YOU COME TO MY BED. I WONT SPARE.........

It was completely dark .When I was shouting, I realized someone climbed on my bed but before I could turn, that man closed my mouth tightly. Then the man lying on the bed caught hold of my legs. Both of them carried me out of the room.

As soon as I reached out of the room, I came to know who were the two. They are none other than Sid and Madan.

Avneet: Hey Mr.Whatever! and Mr. Madan!

I said with a relief. Sid left my leg and my leg hit in the floor hard but I could hear that. Madan helped me stand.

Sid: Aaaaaaaaaah

Wincing in pain he kept both his hands on his back.

Avneet: What happened? Are you okay?

Sid: Wait! What! Do you really think I am okay,after you hit me like a devil?

Avneet: but that wasn't my fault. What the hell you were doing in my bed.

Sid: My fate played with me.

Avneet: What?

Madan: we came to walk you up. As it was dark, he slipped and fell on your bed.

He said laughing and I joined him too.

Sid: Are you both really my friends? Can't you see my pain?

Avneet: First of all I'm extremely sorry, I didn't know it was you. Secondly WHY THE HELL DID YOU WAKE ME UP AT MIDNIGHT 2.

Madan: we planned of calling Abhi bro to ask about the Royal diamond.

Avneet: Then call dumbos. I'm tired. Wanna sleep.

Saying this I placed my head on Sid shoulder and he called Abhi bro in video call.

Abhi brother attended the call after long rings. He was sitting in the bed rubbing his eyes. Vaishnavi sissy was sleeping turned the other side. Abhi brother saw me resting my head in Sid shoulder and became worried.

Abhi: Avneet ! Are you okay? What happened? Why did you call me at midnight? Why Avneet is tired? Sid! Did you mess with my sister?

Sid: Yeah! Yeah! I only messed ( irritated)

Saying so he handed me the phone and I stood straight.

Avneet: I'm fine Brother. Just needed a help.

Abhi: help! At this time?

Madan: yeah Sid injured his back due to this.

Abhi: what happened to Sid?

Abhi brother asked and Madan said the whole story. Listening that Abhi brother started laughing like manics. I and Madan too joined him. Due to our noise Vaishnavi sissy also woke up.

Vaish: don't you know I am sleeping.( Frustrated)

She got up and beat Abhi brother in his chest.

Vaish: Hey Avu! Sid! Madan! In this time?

Sid snatched the phone from my hand and started speaking.

Sid: don't listen to them sister. I'm here to say something important.

Abhi/ Vaish: tell.

Then Siddharth told the whole story about Priya, Eliza and the royal diamond.

Abhi and Vaish were shocked.

Vaish: Sid it's not safe to join the two halves of the Royal diamond.

Abhi: it is believed that Eliza will appear and destroy the whole mystery world if someone joins the Royal diamond.

Madan: do you believe this brother? Eliza is dead.

Vaish: people believe it over 20 years.

Sid: people are been fooled sissy. I'm sure we can join back DREAMY POWERS.

After a lot of argument, Abhi brother and Vaish Sister agreed. They are not gonna tell the king, Arjun about this.

Abhi: okay I will tell you how to get the other half from me ..........

Before he could complete Madan snatched the phone and disconnected the call.

Avneet/ Sid: What the hell.

Madan: shut up. Look they are coming.

He said pointing towards our room's closed door.

Sid: Is this the time to prank?

Madan: Can't you see they are coming towards us?

Avneet: The door is closed, Madan.

Then Madan caught hold of mine and Sid's hand. Then he dragged us to the corner and hid himself and us.

Avneet: Madan.......

Madan: shhhhhhh....

He stopped me and pointed towards our room's closed door. Then to my and Sid's surprise , Faiz, Jai and Reem came out of our room.

Sid: How did you know they were coming?

Madan: Can't you see they were coming.

Avneet: The door was closed.

Madan: no it was open.

Sid: no it was closed.

Madan: what? But I saw every thing clearly.

Avneet: I got it!

Madan: What?

Sid: you realized your powers.

Avneet: I was gonna say that ( pouting )

Madan: okay ,whatever ,let's discuss about that later but now why Faiz, Jai and Reem are out.

Avneet: Maybe they are searching us.

Madan: it can't be like that. It was totally dark inside and they even didn't on the light.

Sid: Then let's follow them.

We three agreed and followed them without letting them know.

......................................................................

Here comes your next chappy ❤️

Which part did you like the most?

Where are Faiz, Reem and Jai going?

Will Sid, Avu and Madan find the truth about them?

Sorry for the inconvenience. This part got deleted. I don't know how?

Stay tuned.

Interesting plots about to come.

Do vote, comment and share.