Chapter 11 - Boss of Me

Warnings: oral sex (female receiving), fingering, public indecency (I think)

You woke up in your couch, laying right on top of Spencer who had you locked in tight in a hug.

 You smiled at the beautiful man who was still sleeping underneath you, watching as he snored quietly. You tried not to wake him when getting up to check the time on your phone. Luckily you woke up an hour and  a half earlier, giving you time to shower and get ready. 

You draped a soft blanket over Spencer's naked body, trying to be as quiet as possible. You finally made it to your bathroom, brushing your teeth immediately and admiring yourself in the mirror. Noticing that Spencer left hickeys all over your neck, you smiled at the memories of last night and started to make your way over to the shower. You waited until the water was warm and got in, quickly laddering your green apple scented shampoo and conditioner on your head. 

As you were washing the conditioner of your hair, you heard the bathroom door open. You turned to see Spencer standing there just watching you through the clear glass as you showered, making you feel butterflies in your stomach. 

"What are you staring at , creep?" you say turning back around and finished washing your hair.

"How beautiful you are" he says as he makes his way into the shower with you. He steps in and grabs your hips, pulling you close to him and biting your shoulder. You gasp , trying to ignore his advances.

"Doctor Reid, are you trying to seduce me right know?" you ask with a smirk.

"Why, Is it working?" he said as he bit your earlobe and cupped your breasts from behind. You whined at his touch and craved more, but you were going to be late for work so you had to stay strong.

"Sorry, Spencie" you said as you turned to open the shower door and planted a kiss on his neck. "We cant get to distracted, we have work in an hour" you said with a smile.

"Fine" you heard from inside the shower as you made your way out and drying yourself off  with a towel. Walking up to your closet, you already had an outfit in mind. You opted for a black fitted skirt that ended above your knee with a slit on one side. You paired it with a sage green V-neck with long sleeves. Adding black tights ,plain black heels, and gold medium sized hoop earrings, you were ready to head to work. 

Spencer finished up showering and wore the same thing he came in last night. 

"Do you think they'll notice?" he said with a concerned tone. The team was pretty nosey when it came to love lives ,so they definitely would notice one of their team members coming in with the same clothe from yesterday.

"Nah" you answered trying to calm him down.

"Y/N?" Spencer said with a worried face.

"What's up, hun?" 

"U-Uh last night, was that a one time thing?" he asked avoiding eye contact with you. 

"Hmm, I mean I would like for it to happen again , but if you don't want to then I completely understand love" you said honestly. You definitely wanted for you guys to spend time like that again, it was honestly the best sex you've ever had and you weren't ready to let that go.

He smiles and puts on his glasses, you hadn't even noticed he had them in his pocket this whole time.

"I would like that very much too!" he said excitedly and you smiled going up to him and fixed his glasses that were falling off the bridge of his nose.

"Good, maybe next time you can wear the glasses Doctor" you said as you started to walk out the bedroom and grabbed you car keys. You turned back and looked at Reid, "You coming?"