Chapter 31 - Irresistable

This chapter is a bit long. I got a bit too excited ahaha but I hope you enjoy it cuties.

Xoxo, M

Warnings: fingering, degradation

Everyone looked at you in shock as you walked further into the room, their mouths hanging open at the sight of their supposedly dead partner.

You instantly looked for the person you had been wanting to talk to the most during these past three months, not even thinking that it might hurt Spencers feelings if you didn't approach him first.

"Penny" you whispered as you began to approach the beautiful bubbly blonde, she opened her arms to you and began hugging you tight.

"Im so sorry, Penny! Please dont hate me! Im sorry I did that to you, I never wanted to hurt you I swear!" you cried into her shoulder as she stayed quiet, hearing her as she was holding back the tears.

She let go of you and looked into your eyes, "Listen to me! I could never ever hate you, you hear me!" she yelled out as she wiped your tears and hugged you once more.

"But why the hell did you fake your death?!"

"I had no choice!" you said turning towards the team. "I-I really had no choice, I just wanted to protect you... all of you. I couldn't live with myself if one more person got hurt because of me!"

Morgan began to approach you, a serious look on his face as he examined yours.

"Man did I miss you!" he exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around you, his eyes welling up with tears as he held on tight.

As he let you go Emily approached you, then JJ, and boy did JJ sure miss you. She almost squeezed the baby outta you.

"You owe me several drinks, Miss Y/N" Emily shouted as she started to cry tears of joy.

"Yes, of course! Whatever you want just say it!" you responded with a smile.

And finally, you started to make your way towards Spencer. He was standing silently in the corner, his arms wrapped around himself as he watched you interact with the rest of the team.

"Spencer.." you whispered when you got close enough to him, "C-Can we go talk somewhere private?"

"Whatever you have to say, I dont want to fucking hear it!" he said bluntly as he began to walk out of the room, you instantly began to follow him. You had waited way to fucking long for this. You couldn't wait for him to calm down and decide to finally listen, it had to be right now!

"Spencer!" you screamed as you tried to follow him into the bullpen, he quickly ran to the elevator, clicking on any button to make the doors close.

You beat him to it, running towards the doors and stepped inside right before they even began to close.

"I need to fucking talk to you!" you began to speak breathlessly.

"Y/N! I dont even want to fucking look at you right now!"

He was avoiding eye contact with you, and man did that really pissed you off right now. But you decided to stay calm and try and be understanding.

"First of all, look at me!" you spoke calmly at him, trying to a civilized and mature conversation . He wouldn't budge, making you grow angrier by the second, "Spencer would just fucking look at me!"

He finally turned to you as he heard your voice shake, tears threatening to fall down your cheeks.

You hated that this was the way he was going to find out he was going to be a father, angry and full of resentment. You didn't blame him really, but he definitely wasn't making it easier.