Chapter 4 - Feelings

Hey gals, so this story has 35 reads which is crazy because i didnt think anyone would read it and people are adding it to their reading lists and im just so happy ahaha
Anyways, thank you to whoever is reading this it means the world and i promise i have some plots of my sleeve.
Xoxo, M

"Well, that was really fucked up.", you say to everyone as you got back to the jet. "Fucked up is right Y/L/N and to think this is only your first case.", said Emily amused at this fact.

"So, whats the deal momma, are you up to celebrate your first day as an Agent?", asks Morgan excitedly. You look up at him as if he just offered you a million dollars, " You wanna take me out for a drink?", you ask with excitement. " Of course newbie, you did great today you deserve it."

You smiled as everyone else decided to join in on the celebration and agreed to meet up at a club. Excited about tonight, you went up to Spencer. You hadnt seen him since you were at the station for half a second ,and you didnt know what was up with him that you just wanted to get to know him . "So Spencer you comin'?", you asked him with a little too much enthusiasm. He smiles at you and nods, "Yes of course, i just need to go back to my apartment and change."

"Okay cool me too, wanna ride?", you ask because he had mentioned to you earlier that he takes the metro and it might save him time. "Uh, yes actually i do. Thanks, y/n."

————————

You got to your apartment after dropping Spencer off at his apartment complex. Turns out he only lived two blocks away from you. Taking off your work clothe, you decided to take a nice hot shower. Even though you were celebrating, you still felt sad about all of those girls that man kidnapped.

JJ warned you about feeling this way, especially over your first case. Trying to forget about it, you began to wash your hair. You finished up and walked to your closet, picking out a satin purple dress that hit right above your knee with a slit on the left leg. Pairing it with glossy strappy black heels and a white cropped cardigan just to warm you up while you get to the club.

For makeup, you decided on some purple shimmer eyeshadow and added a shit load of mascara. Finishing the look of with some plumping lip gloss you made your way out of your apartment.
——————-

As you made your way into the club, you spotted the team in a booth in the corner. Walking up to them they started to call out your name and whistle at you, obviously liking you outfit choice. "Well, well, well, is that Y/N? It cant be." said Morgan in a flirty tone. You blushed and began to approach the booth, seating next to Garcia."I clean up nice, huh."

Emily makes her way to the table with a tray of shots in her hand and a wide smile on her face. You assumed she already had a couple before you got here. "Okay, guys who wants tequila?".

"Dont mind if i do.", says Garcia while chugging the shot and not even flinching. You do the same and pick up a shot a chug it without any hesitation.

As you began to laugh at one of Rossi's jokes, you looked at Spencer who's eyes were already on yours. He looked away immediately, and you blushed at the thought of him staring at you.

You were 5 shots in when the team started to get up to go into the dance floor, you noticed Spencer stayed behind. You decided to go have a talk with him because you also noticed he wasnt drinking , so you just wanted to make sure he was okay.