Chapter 18 - Spencer

Warning: mention of drugs and involuntary intake of drugs

In a matter of hours, you were in Mexico. You and Hotchner hopped off the plane and got into a black SUV ,speeding off to where Spencer was being kept.

You felt yourself begin to sweat, clearly nervous about seeing Spencer behind bars. You werent nervous because he was arrested per say, you were more angry. Angry that he didnt tell you he was going to Mexico at all. Angry that he risked his life and angry that he didnt call you first. You knew why he didnt though, Hotch would be more help after all.

But for him to keep you in the dark about it, it just hurt.

"Okay, calm down Y/N its not about you" you thought to yourself as your drove up to the jail parking lot. You got out of the SUV, taking a deep breath before walking up to the door.

You both walked inside, immediately being greeted by Officer Cabrera. He was the man Hotch talked to on the phone and the one in charge here.

"Thank you for calling us" said Hotch putting his hand out to him.

"Well, it isnt everyday that we see a U.S. fed in our jurisdiction" he said grabbing Hotchs hand and shaking it.

"Thank you for letting us talk to him."

"Of course, but i need to talk to you about somethings" Cabrera said and looked over to you. "Alone preferably" he added.

"Can I go ahead and see him then" you said almost pleading, you couldnt wait one more second.

Noticing your desperation, Officer Cabrera called one of his men over. "Dominguez" he screamed to a man across the room. The man walked towards you, awaiting for Cabreras orders. "Take this young lady to the feds cell, please."

You whispered a thank you and followed Officer Dominguez as he escorted you to Spencers cell.

He walked you over to what looked like a hallway, stopping you to say something.

"Hes in there, Im assuming you want some privacy" he said with a smile.

"Yes please" you said, he nodded and walked away.

You started to walk to the end of the hall, trying to not make noise with your heels while walking. When you reached the metal bars, you saw him. Well, you saw the back of his head, immediately recognizing his brown curls.

Your eyes started to tear up, breathing in and out to calm down. You didnt want him to see you upset.

"Spence" you whispered loudly. Spencers crouched body immediately straightened up at the sound of your voice. He got up and turned around, letting out a sigh of relief as he saw you.

"Y/N" he said walking over to the bars, putting his hands up on them. You put your hands over his and finally let your tears run as you saw his expression.

He looked high out of his mind.

"Spence baby, what happened?" you asked crying silently to not disturb others in the establishment.

"I-I can't remember" Spencer said tearing up himself. You put one of your hands through the bar, cupping his face and rubbing his cheek with your thumb.

"Its okay baby, imma get you out of here I promise."

"Im sorry I didnt tell you what I was doing, I just- I knew you wouldn't approve" he said full on sobbing now. You felt your heart break at the sight, you couldn't handle watching him in so much pain.