Chapter 14 - Possesive

Warnings: oral both male and female receiving, fingering, light degradation

You make it to the club and find a parking spot, noticing Emily and Garcias cars as Spencer helps you step out of yours.

He holds you by your waist as you get to the entrance and show your ID. You entered and one of his hands make their way into your lower back, making you smack it away while smiling at him.

Spotting the team at a corner booth, you made your way over.

You started to hear them scream out you and Spencers names as you walked over, giving them a spin to look at your outfit like always.

We were all here. Hotch, Rossi, JJ, Emily,Morgan, and Garcia already having their respective spots in the booth. You and Spencer made your way to sit down and you got to sit next to Emily.

"Thank you so much for noticing I was having an off day Emily, I really appreciate what you did" as you reached out to hug her. "And thank you guys for coming."

Everyone smiled and Emily responded. "Dont even sweat it , I know you would do the same for me" she said handing you a shot. "Now drink!"
—————————————-

Several shots later, you guys started to play a game of truth or drink. Which obviously Hotch and Rossi werent a part of ,but watched nonetheless.

"Okay now its JJs turn" Morgan said drunk out of his mind at this point. "Truth or Drink?"

"Hmm, Truth" said JJ, regretting it instantly.

"Have you ever been with a woman" asked Morgan with a huge smile on his face.

JJs eyes widened and quickly blurted out, "Drink!"

"Nah nah, Miss JJ you have to answer the question"

She looked around the table and directly at Hotch.

She put her head down and finally gave in, "Okay fine, I once made out with a girl in college."

You laughed and in an attempt to make JJ feel better, you accidentally blurted out, "Aww theres nothing to be embarrassed about hun, ive done it too"

The whole team looked at you in shock at the confession, making you feel like you just blurted out a huge secret. You didnt care that they knew you had been with a woman, you were pretty comfortable with your sexuality. It was actually who the woman was that worried you ,so you just didnt talk about it to avoid them asking about her.

"Hold on!" Garcia said almost yelling. "Miss Y/N, do tell" she said while holding onto Morgans arm.

"C'mon Y/N, you have to tell us that story" Emily continued as she pushed you a bit.

You looked at Hotch and Rossi, watching them with eyes that screamed "help me".

Spencer looked at you and said, "Yeah Y/N, tell us about it"

You took in a deep breath and began to tell the story.

"Okay so, I was 17 and she was 19. We met at school , but obviously she graduated before me. We kept in touch and I felt like she was one of the only people who truly understood me. So one thing let to another and we began to date."

Everyone was so invested in the story, but you noticed Spencer was listening extra closely. You understood why, you had never told him this before and just a couple of hours ago he talked about how he knew everything about you and still loved you.

You began to get nervous, but continued anyway.

"We were together on and off for about a year before she got into some messed up things that i didnt like so i broke it off."