Chapter 26 - Partner in Crime

Hello lovelies, I just wanted to say that you guys are so funny and your comments make me laugh. Thank you for making my day better with them. I hope you enjoy this chapter, im kinda scared that its bad but im not even going to think about it ahaha.
I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Xoxo, M

You woke up to the sound of a tv playing in the background, your whole body feeling as if you just got hit by a train.

You opened your eyes and saw a woman staring over you, observing you as you got back into consciousness.

"Well hello Miss Y/N" said the woman with the black hoodie and sultry eyes, you didn't recognize her at first, but as you kept looking at her features she became more and more familiar.

"Lindsey?" you asked confused and honestly kinda still drugged up.

"The one and only" she cooed as she walked to the back of you, starting to reinforce the restraints that you didnt realize she had on you until this very moment.

"Where are we? Why did you bring me here?"

"Oh, im just following orders darling" she said as she began to get close to your face, leaving only inches away from your eyes.

"Its not personal or anything."

She began to walk out of the room when you heard a phone beginning to ring. She smiled and walked over to it, giggling a bit as she saw who it was.

She picked up the phone and looked at you while spilling a bunch of "okays" and "mmhms" to the person on the other line.

"Okay, let me get her" she said as she began to move the phone to your ear. "Its for you."

"Hello?"

"Hello my love..."

You felt your heart drop at the sound of that familiar voice that you ahd tried so hard to forget about, you began to feel sweaty as you realized she was the one behind all of this.

"Cat?" you whispered into the phone, getting scared shitless as you began to wonder what she was going to do with you.

"Yes! Its me" she said with a laugh, then you heard someone else in the background. "Guess who else is here with me..."

"Spencer?"

"BINGO!" she yelled into the phone, then you heard some sort of stuggle on the other end.

"Y/N? Y/N are you okay??" asked who you thought was Spencer, immediately stating your resentment towards him along with answering his question.

"I still think you're a piece of shit, but im okay. I think. Where am I? Where are you?"

"We are at the prison where Cat is being kept, you were gone almost 12 hours and no one had heard from you. In that time, Cat arranged a meeting with me."

"I want to talk to Rossi" you said hearing enough of him, you were still incredibly pissed off. Not a good time you know that but, you just couldn't help it.

"Im afraid thats not possible Y/N. Its not part of the deal" he said in a soft tone, probably not trying to cause you more distress.

"What deal?"

"Why dont you ask Cat yourself?" he whispered as he put the phone on speaker, you began to hear Cat's twisted little laughs as she continued on her rampage.

"Well, my dear Y/N. Imagine my suprise when I found out that you had been fucking one my worst enemies. But then again I get it, hes really hot. I still made it my mission to end your little rendezvous before it was too late."