Chapter 23 - Lost and Found

Thank you to everyone that is commenting and voting! Trust that i read every single comment and they make me smile ahahah. Im trying to finish up these next couple of chapters because they will be crucial to the story so please bare with me teehee. Again, thank you lovelies. Enjoy!

Xoxo, M

You lock yourself in your bathroom, still talking to Hotch on the phone.

"Y/N? Are you still there?" Hotch asks concerned, you can hear the ruffling of papers in the background.

"Yes" you whisper as low as you can, you weren't sure someone was even there to hear you, but you didnt want to risk it. You felt yourself get dizzy again, you wanted to throw up.

"She found you. How is that possible?", you thought to yourself over and over again. The one person that could ruin your life in the blink of an eye, the one that could ruin you she knew where you lived and what your boyfriend called you and who your friends were.

You hung up the phone and stared blankly at your bathroom door, your fear quickly turning into anger.

"FUCKKKKK!" you began to scream out as you simultaneously started to cry. You walked out of your bathroom, smashing anything you saw on sight to relieve your stress.

"YOU FUCKING PSHYCO BITCH!" you screamed once more before fully sitting on the ground and broke down in a fit of tears.

As you cry uncontrollably, you begin to hear footsteps in the hallway. You pause and wait for them to go away, instead you hear them approach your door. You go over to the kitchen as quickly as possible and grab the biggest and sharpest knife you own. You go up to the peep hole to see who it is.

You sigh in relief as you see Hotch standing there, worry lacing his face as you take your time to answer the door. You immediately put the knife back in the kitchen and begin to open the door.

"Y/N!" said Hotchner concerned and looking at your swollen and red eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just got scared shit-less I guess" you said through a laugh, trying to conceal you're overwhelming fear.

"How do you know she found you?"

You pointed at your coffee table, watching as Hotch walked over and saw all of the evidence with his own two eyes.

"When did you get this?" he asked slowly, shocked at all of the images being presented to him.

"Just now! I was out with the girls and when I came back I decided to check my mail" you said at a fast pace, trying to slow down you take in a deep breath.

"I thought it was from Spencer" you say with sad eyes.

Hotch turned to look at you, you looked like a small child crying because you were scared of the monster under your bed. He walked over to you and gave you a tight hug, you immediately melted into his arms as you continued to cry.

"Cmon Y/N, let's get you out of here."

You packed up some clothe so you wouldn't have to go back to your apartment for a while. Hotch said that you could go live with him, but you refused to get him all tangled up in your mess. Especially when Jack was in the same house, so instead he offered the pull out bed in his office. You hesitantly agreed and you both made your way to the BAU.

You were grateful that the team was already gone, having to explain to them that you couldn't be alone at your apartment anymore because your pshyco ex-girlfriend was stalking you and Spencer wasn't something you just sprung out on someone.